Jharkhand Ranchi Army Bharti 2023 Registration, Date, Eligibility: Check complete details regarding ARO Ranchi Army Recruitment Rally 2023 from the below section like online Registration, Age, Height, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedures, Admit Card, and Bharti date. Every year the Indian Army conducts an open Army Rally for ARO Ranchi under HQ Danapur Zone. The Army Recruiting Office Ranchi conducts Open Army Rally for recruiting various posts of Indian Army like- Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesmen, Army Education havildar, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant. Jharkhand Ranchi Army Bharti 2023 information is mention the below section. The Jharkhand Ranchi Army Bharti 2023will be organized for 24 districts of the Jharkhand.
|Giridih||West Singhbhum districts||Lohardaga|
Jharkhand Ranchi Army Bharti 2023 Overview
- Authority Name: Join Indian Army
- Post Name: Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Technical, and Soldier Nursing Assistant.
- Notification: Online Registration, Application Form
- Name of Rally: Ranchi Army OpenBharti
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Bharti Date: Update Soon
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location – All over India
- Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
ARO Ranchi Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Soldier GD – The eligible candidates must have a 10th pass with at least 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. If you have pass 12th and any higher education then percentage will be waived off.
Soldier Clerk/ SKT- Passe12th/ 10+2 examination 60% Marks in and minimum 50% Marks in each subject from a recognized board.
Soldier Technical- Candidates have qualified 12th/Intermediate examination in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English from a recognized board with minimum 50% Marks and minimum 40% Marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA – The interested candidates must have cleared12th Science PCB stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with minimum 50% and minimum 40% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesman – 10th/ 08th pass
- Age limit for Soldier General Duty must be between 17 ½ years to 21 years.
- For Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk, Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen Posts, candidate’s age should be between 17 ½ years to 23 years.
- Havildar Education age limit should be between 20 to 25 years of age.
Jharkhand Ranchi Army Bharti 2023 Important Date
|Online Registration/ Application Form||Will be updated Soon|
|Last date of submission of application||Will be updated Soon|
|Admit card will be issued||Will be updated Soon|
|Army Rally Date and Time||Will be updated Soon|
|Medical Test date-||Next day of Bharti|
|Written Exam Date||Update after the Bharti|
|Result Declaration||Will be updated Soon|
ARO Ranchi Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Application Form
The application form will be released n the official website of the Indian Army. Upload the candidate’s image and signature at the time of registration. Candidates have to enter their educational and personal details according to the high school passing marks sheet. Keep ready proper documents before going to submit the application form for Ranchi Army Bharti.
How to Apply for ARO Ranchi Army
- First, go to the official website of Join Indian Army – nic.in.
- Candidates can click here for the official link – nic.in
- Find a link of JCO/Apply/log in at the right side of the home page and Open It.
- New candidates access the link of Registration and the candidates who have already registered those can log in directly by entering with their email and password.
- Now choose your Indian army job posts and submit with full details.
ARO Ranchi Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Admit Card
Indian Army Ranchi Open Bharti rally Admit card will be issued on the official website- Joinindianarmy.nic.in. The respective authority will not send admit cards by post. The call latter link will be sent on candidate’s Email.
Jharkhand Ranchi Army Bharti 2023 Selection Process
- Online Application Form Procedures
- Physical Fitness Test(PFT).
- Physical Measurement Tests (PMT).
- Checking of All Original Documents.
- medical examination
- written examination
- Merit List(on the basis of candidates performance in PFT+PMT+Medical+Written exam)
- Allotment of Training Centres, Arms& Services.
Required documents for the rally –
- Admit Card
- 10th/ 12th/ Class Passing Marks Sheets & Certificates,
- Domicile Certificate And Caste Certificate,
- Candidates Character Certificate,
- ID Proof (Aadhar, PAN, Voter Card Etc),
- NCC/ Computer/ Sports If Any
- Relationship Certificate
- 20 Colour Photographs,