KBC Registration 2024: Sony Entertainment Television starts online registration for the show Kon Banega Crorepati(KBC) Season 2024. Interested and eligible people will submit their details within the application form. We have a tendency to see Amitabh Bachan hosting the show each year and his personality, and stunning voice attracts people and this can be a platform to earn a lot of cash. The show seems to the evening time on the Sonyliv channel.
KBC could be a show that contains general knowledge questions and it is a type of quiz which contains multiple-choice questions. The KBC has started online registration. The people answer all the queries asked in the given time. In the show, they asked questions about political, cinema, historical, and a new different topics.
The people who can answer the questions asked in this show can become wealthy people also. When the registration is completed the people will see the registration numbers. There is no registration fee for the KBC show. If the people wish to register you may get to answer some queries. Here is the information about how to register, how to answer, eligibility criteria, documents needed, the selection process, how to apply, and different details of KBC Registration 2024.
Overview of KBC Registration 2024:
|Name of the Show
|KBC(Kon Banega Crorepati)
|Season of KBC
|Time of the Show
|Selection of the Show
|Registration, Screening, Audition, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for Kon Banega Crorepati:
The people will have the standards to be eligible for the show of Kon Banega Crorepati. The people can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Candidates should have age of eighteen years and be a citizen of India.
- There is no academic qualification.
- Candidates want a valid address proof and identity proof
- The queries can seem in English and Hindi language with four choices.
- Rules and regulations must be followed by the participants.
Registration Process for KBC:
The people will fill in the details in the registration form and answer the queries given in the form. The auditions are going to be given everywhere in India and therefore the registration method is of many methods.
- The candidate’s go-to answer properly the question asked.
- If your answer is correct then the KBC can approach and therefore the candidates are going to be short-listed.
- Auditions are going to be started everywhere in India and the candidate can send their forms.
- Depending on the performance, the candidates are going to be shortlisted.
- The people will build a decision by using the Sonyliv application from Android or through SMS.
How to answer KBC queries through SMS?
SMS KBC and enter A or B or C or D then give space and write the age then again give space and write gender male or female and send it to the number.
Example: KBC C 30 M
How to answer through IVR?
The people can make a call to the number 01 for option A, 02 for option B, 03 for option C, and 04 for option D.
Required Documents for KBC:
Four latest passports sized colored photographs
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
Valid Address proofs:
- Electricity Bill
- Landline phone
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License
- Ration card
Selection Process for Kon Banega Crorepati 2024:
The selection process for KBC will have four stages
- Online Registration
- Personal Interview
Participating using the Sonyliv application:
- People will download the Sonyliv App using the Google play store
- People can enter their email addresses and the mobile number
- Select the age from the given options in the form
- Choose the gender and choose the choice
Endnote: Here are the complete details given and if you have any queries regarding KBC Registration you can also comment below and we will update all the latest information and sure you will get a chance to sit on the show.
Disclaimer: If you want to know about the audition fee or any other information please visit the official website. We are only providing here the basic information, and overview regarding the TV audition. We are not operating any kind of audition here. All the Rights are Reserved by the Authorized Channel/Production Company.