Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022, Admission, Admit, Card: Kumaun University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022: The Kumaun University (KU) Nainital, Uttarakhand will be invited applications form for candidates to get admission into two years B.Ed course. Every year the Kumaun University conducts the KU Nainital B.Ed Entrance Exam for Kumaun region. The university consists of 3 other campuses in Nainital, Almora, and Bhimtal. All eligible and interested candidates can apply by online mode through www.kunainital.ac.in or www.kuentrance.in. KU Nainital will conduct the B.Ed Exam for those candidates who want to job in the teaching field. The students will select only based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Candidates can get complete information about Kumaun University B.Ed 2022 like qualification, online application form, exam date, fee, how to apply, admit card, etc.
Kumaun University B.Ed 2022 Overview
University[namec: Kumaun University Uttarakhand
Name of course: Bachelor of education
Notification: Online Registration/ Application/Exam Date
Exam Name: KU B.ED 2022
Exam Date: March 2022
Mode of Apply: Online
Mode of Exam: Offline
Status: Available soon at the official website
Kumaun University B.Ed 2022 Important Date
|Online Application Form||February 2022|
|Closing date of online Application form||March 2022|
|Application Fee starts||Mid of March 2022|
|Application fee last date||March 2022|
|Admit Card||The third week of March 2022|
|Exam Date||Last week of March 2022|
|Answer Key||April 2022|
Kumaun B.Ed Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The interested candidates have a U.G or P.G degree to apply for Kumaun University B.Ed.
- The General category candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The reserved category candidates must have obtained at least 45% Marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination are also eligible for apply.
- Candidate has not any criminal record against them.
Kumaun University B.Ed 2022 Application Form
KU B.Ed Online Application form 2022 will available in Feb 2022. The Eligible & interested candidates can apply for KU Nainital B.Ed Entrance Exam by online mode through University official website www.kunainital.ac.in or www.kuentrance.in.
The candidates must check the official notification before going to submit the online application form. Candidates are required to enter their personal and education information in the online application. After that uploads your scanned image, signature and documents.
How to apply
- Open Official website of University and open link of B.Ed Application form 2022 and hit the “Apply”
- Enter candidate’s personal and educational details on online application form like Candidates name, address, Candidates date of birth, previous class marks, Image, signature, and category, etc.
- Then Upload candidates scanned photograph and candidates signature in a suitable format.
- Pay the application fee and submit an online application form.
- Finally, download it and take a hard copy of application form for future use.
KU B.Ed 2022 Application Fee
- KU B.Ed Application Fee will submit in Feb 2022.
- Application Fee for the closing date is March 2022.
- The application fee will be submitted by online & offline mode
- For Online mode application fee, the candidate can pay through debit/credit/net banking
- For Offline mode, The candidate can pay through E-challan from State Bank of India
- The Application Fee is Non-Refundable
- The Fee is Rs. 1200/- (Rs. Twelve Hundred only).
KU B.Ed Selection Procedure
- The candidate will select based on the performance in Entrance Exam conducted by Kumaun University.
- The university will prepare a merit list based on marks in the Entrance Exam
Kumaun B.Ed Exam 2022 Admit Card
- The Candidates can download the KU B.Ed admit card 2022 from the official website.
- KU B.Ed Admit card will available in March 2022.
- Any Physical Admit Card will be not sent by the university to students through post
- The Candidates must carry their Admit card on the day of the entrance exam, otherwise, they will not be allowed to seat in the exam
- 12th class Marksheet
- 12thpassing certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th passing certificate.
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Admit Card.
- Rank Card.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.