KVS Admission Online 2023: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria: Dear students are you planning to get an admission Kendriya Vidyalaya and searching for KVS admission online 2023 than great you are warm welcome on this page . you can acquire complete details about KVS admission online 2023 from below tailored section
Conteders and guardian who are willing to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya and searching for the availability of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission notification they are informed that soon the notice of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission will be available here so after announcement you may apply for KV Admission notice by filling Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission form
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notification Details:
|Conducting body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Category||KVS Admission information|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of procedure||Online/Offline|
Who Can Apply for KVS Admission?
KV seats are divided into five categories:
- First choice is given to the central govt employees ward.
- Second preference is for the army and ex-army man child.
- Third assortment is for govt. employees.
- Fourth for the single girl child quota.
- Fifth for private or self-employed personnel.
KVS Admission Important Dates 2023
|Release of Notification for admission||April 2023|
|Online KVS registration for class-1||April 2023|
|Last date for registration for class-1||April 2023|
|Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-1||1st List – April 2023|
2nd List – May 2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration Form 2023
- Link to fill KVS admission online 2023 will be provided here.
- Read complete directions for filling online registration & application form for Std 1
- Notice will be published in the 1st week of March by the regional office in the local newspapers.
- KVS admission online 2023 Form will be available through the online/offline mode.
- You may collect the admission form from the Principal’s Office of the concerned school free of cost.
- Candidates/ Parents need to fill the form entirely.
- Send or submit the form along with the required documents to KV concerned within the stipulated dates as mentioned in notice.
Form must be accompanied by the attested copies of required documents.
- Applicants need to ensure that form will be filled completely as incomplete forms and late applications will be rejected.
How To Register For KVS Admission 2023 Class 1?
- Those who want to take enter in class 1 need to follow the below procedure.
- Visit the official website
- You need to press on Register Tab >>New registration> Proceed to read instructions
- Read Instructions
- Dear students guidelines are available English and Hindi both the languages
- After reading the guidelines press on “Proceed” Tab.
- Enter all the information in the space provided and press on “Register” option.
- Verify OTP
- Candidates are advised to kindly Keep the login Id safe for further login
- Get printout of registration details by pressing on “Print” tab.
How to Fill KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2023?
- After completing the registration process, proceed to fill application form.
- Check the complete online application procedure –
- Open the KVS admission portal and tick on “Login Tab”
- Fill the basic information and click on “Next” tab.
- Fill Parents Detail and click “Next”
- Fill choice of Schools.
- After filing details click on “Next” button.
- Upload the required credentials.
- After uploading documents press on Preview button.
- Cross check all the information and submit form.
- Verify OTP
- Application will be submitted successfully.
- Press on “Print” tab
- Take printout of application for future references.
- Ensure application status by pressing on to the button on “Application Status”.
- Verify for the availability of KVS online form class 1 here
KVS Application Form Fee
- No registration fee will be applicable.
- Students may collect the application form from the school principal free of cost.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
Age criteria for admission of eligible students into Class I to Class X
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note- Relaxation by 2 years will be given in the upper age of the differently abled students.
Required Documents For Class 1
Check the list of following credentials which are required at the time of admission-
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Evidence of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Evidence of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category official document
- Official document of disability/handicapped
- Certificate of retirement
Registration Eligibility for Class 11
There is no upper and minimum age limit for admission into class XI.
- Admission will be based on marks in obtained in class X. –
- Humanities Stream- Those who have passed the class X exam
- Science Stream- Minimum 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream- Minimum 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
KV Admission Reservation criteria
Category-wise seat criterion is as follows-
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|EWS of the society||25%|
If you face any queries about KVS admission than you need to leave your valuable comment in stated comment box