KVS Recruitment 2023 | Application Form | Selection Process: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced the notification for Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher(PGT) recruitment for several vacancies for teaching and non-teaching staff by the KVS Recruitment. Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria before submitting the KVS application form. All graduates and postgraduate students can apply for the post of KVS recruitment. It is the best opportunity for the candidates for their careers.
The recruitment notification will be available on the official website. Those who are interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date. The candidates can have the selection process of written tests and interviews. To know more details of KVS recruitment 2023 like educational qualification, no of posts, important dates, application fee, the application process, selection process, etc.
Overview of the KVS Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of the Job||India|
|Role of the Job||Teacher Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Date||To be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Official Website||kvsangathan. nic. in|
Eligibility Criteria for the recruitment of KVS
The candidates have to fulfill the minimum set of standards for the recruitment process. Candidates who are not eligible will be rejected from the recruitment process. The candidate must be a resident of any state of India. The candidates must have a citizenship certificate from the Government.
|Post Graduate Teachers(PGT)||40 years|
|Trained Graduate Teachers(TGT)||35 years|
|Primary Teacher||30 years|
|Computer Operator||30 years|
There will be no age relaxation for the candidates who are working with Public Sector Undertakings.
- The candidate must possess a master’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must have B.Ed from a recognized university.
- The applicant must be proficient in Hindi and English languages.
- The candidate must possess a degree of graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in the combination of subjects.
- The candidate must hold a B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
- There must be proficiency in teaching Hindi and English languages.
How to apply for KVS Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates must visit the official website of KVS
- Click on the notification link and download the file to the device.
- Candidates read all the details in the application form and fill in the details of name, address, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Upload the documents, photos, and signature as given in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- Candidates can check the information before submitting the application form.
- After submitting the application system create a login ID and password and send it to the email address.
- Candidates take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
KVS Recruitment Application Fees
For general candidates 1000/-
For SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category candidates are not required for the application fee.
KVS Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- General English
- General Hindi
- Current Affairs
- Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- Teaching Methodology
- Subject Concerned
The candidates can download their Admit cards from the official website. Once the Admit card is downloaded, candidates need to check the information. If all information provided in the admit card is correct, candidates need to take it printout and carry it to the allotted exam center. Admit card is mandatory without Admit card candidates cannot enter the exam hall.
KVS General English Syllabus
- Spelling Error
- Fill in the blank
- One-word substitution
- Error spotting
- Idiom and Phrase
KVS General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Awards and Honours.
- Static GK.
KVS Reasoning/General Intelligence Syllabus
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Logical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetic Reasoning
KVS Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- MS Windows,
- MS Office
The Written exam is cleared by the candidates they should prepare for the interview. After the interview has been done the final result will be declared. Candidates must check their results on the official website.
Endnote: If any queries regarding KVS Recruitment 2023 comment here we will provide information.