Merchant Navy Jobs 2023 | Application Form | Eligibility Criteria: The merchant Navy has released the notification of Merchant Navy Recruitment. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates for applying for the post of Merchant Navy. The Navy is a ship-based job for transporting goods from one country to another country. The candidate can apply for the application form before the last date. The committee will appoint the candidates based on the written examination.
Candidates can check the complete details regarding Merchant Navy can get their career. The candidates who want to travel through oceans and seas and want to earn good earnings can apply for this job. Candidates can join Merchant Navy after class from Matriculation to Graduation. Here is the information about the Application Form, Registration Last Date, Eligibility, etc. for the post of Merchant Navy Jobs 2023.
Overview of Merchant Navy Job
|Name of the Organization||Indian Merchant Navy|
|Name of the Post||Animation Team Manager|
|Mode of the Application||Online Mode|
|Education||Tenth to PG|
Merchant navy jobs after 10th standard
- Near Coastal Voyage
- Commercial Diving
- Diploma in Nautical Science
- P. Rating
Merchant Navy courses After the 12th standard
candidates can study the following courses after the 12th standard
- E. Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
- Sc. Nautical Science
- E. Marine Engineering
- E. Petroleum Engineering
- E. Civil Engineering
- E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- E. Mechanical Engineering
- E. Harbour & Ocean Engineering
- Sc. Marine Catering
- Electro-Technical Officer Course
- Merchant Navy Vacancy Job 2022 for 12th pass
- Crew-Merchant Navy
- Deck officer
- Fresher Deck Cadet
- Electro-technical officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Back Office Assistant
- Ordinary Seamen and Wipers
- Deck Cadet and GP Rating
- Merchant Manage
Eligibility Criteria for Merchant Navy
Age limit: The age of the candidate is a minimum of 18 years and a maximum will be as per Government rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must complete the 10th class and 12th standard and also have work experience.
Merchant Navy Salary
|Name of the Post||Structure of the Salary|
|Team Manager||25000 to 40000 per month Appox|
|Supervisor||15000 to 25000 per month Appox|
|Fresher||10000 to 15000 per month Appox|
|Assistant Engineer||40500 per month Appox|
|Graphic Design Internship||10000 to 15000 per month Appox|
|Assistant Manager Sales||300000 to 700000 P.A Appox|
Selection Process for Merchant Navy
The selection must be based on the performance in the exam. There are two steps to selecting the candidates.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for Merchant Navy Recruitment
|Application of the Last Date||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Result Date||Update soon|
The candidate can download the admit card by entering the application number and password. The admit card will issue to those candidates whose application form has been accepted. The admit card contains the roll number, name, father name, mother name, category, photograph, and date of birth. The candidate must bring the admit card to the examination center.
How to apply for Merchant Navy Jobs 2023?
- The candidate must visit the official website of the company
- Click on the Merchant Navy Vacancy and follow the notification carefully.
- Enter the details in the application form such as the name of the candidate, father name, mother name, date of birth, and other information given in the application form.
- After checking the details the candidate submits their application form online.
- Upload the documents with photographs and signatures.
- Candidates must pay the application fee by using the debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- The candidate needs to take a printout copy for future reference.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of Merchant Navy Jobs 2023 comment here we will update you with information.