Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: The Government job for all eligible candidates can build their career in our country and the recruitment will be released by the Ministry of Defence for filling up available posts. The notification has been released on the official website of the Ministry of Defence for the post of police, army, navy, air force, and other vacancies. The Ministry of Defence of India will soon invite an online application form from talented candidates. Candidates who have passed 8th, 10th, 12th, graduate, postgraduate are eligible to apply for Defence Jobs recruitment. This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals. So the candidate should take advantage of this golden chance and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc for the post of Ministry of Defence recruitment 2023.
Overview of Ministry of Defence Recruitment
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Defence|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Document Verification|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Defence
Age Limit: The candidate age should be between 18 years to 30 years of age.
- The candidate should complete a Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma.
- The student must complete the 10th pass from a recognized university.
- The candidate must complete a Diploma certificate.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Selection Process
The Ministry of Defence will be select the candidates on the basis of written examination and personal interview. Interested candidates are requested to attend the interview with all the relevant documents.
How to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment?
- The candidate should visit the Defence official website.
- Candidate must search for Defence Government jobs notification.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Enter all the required details like name, address, and date of birth in the application form.
- Upload the candidate’s recent photos and all necessary educational documents.
- Pay the application fee and check all the details.
- Verify all the details and click on submit button.
- The candidate should take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Application Fee for Ministry of Defence Jobs
The candidates need to fee of an amount 200/- through Demand Draft
There is no fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidates.
Endnote: To get more information about Ministry of Defence recruitment we advise you to kindly check this page on regular basis.