Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023, Ministry of Defence Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Ministry of Defence Recruitment Selection Process: Government job chance for all those eligible citizens who wish to build up their career in our Country, Very soon A latest notice of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 will be released by Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India for filling up available posts
Director General Defence Estates, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India will soon invites an online application form from talented and eager job hunters to fill vacant positions. Read the complete details to know about Eligibility Criteria, No. of Vacancies, Ministry of Defence Exam Pattern, etc
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Defence|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date to fill Ministry of Defence form||First week of December 2023|
|Last Date to fill Ministry of Defence form||Second week of January 2023 [till 5 PM]|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Dates||Will be updated soon|
|Available Seats||Will be available soon|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Job hunters may apply by clicking on the Ministry of Defence offline application form which will be available soon in below section for individual posts.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Master Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree /diploma/certificate in translation or 2 years of experience.
- 10th passed from a recognized board.
- Diploma/ Certificate
- Age of applicants who wish to apply for Ministry of Defence jobs should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Junior Hindi Translator
- written test of 200 marks
- Duration of the exam shall be of two hours.
Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II
- Written test of 150 marks will be organized for 2 Hrs duration.
- Paper will be organized in both the language Hindi and English
- Components of written test will be of technical knowledge (100 marks), GK/GA (25 marks) and General English (25 marks).
- Short listed applicants need to appear in skill test
- Ministry of Defence Written Test comprises Objective Type questions of 100 marks.
- Duration of Ministry of Defence exam shall be of 2 hours.
- Duration of skill test shall be of 10 minutes
- Skill test will be conduct on computers and of qualifying nature.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023?
- Interested applicants need to check the eligibility criteria stated above
- Applicants should download the Ministry of Defence form.
- After filling the form, send the application by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope as “Application for the Post Of ………….”
- Post should be addressed to the address which will be available soon in notification
Application Fee for Ministry of Defence jobs
- Applicants need to fee of an amount of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft
- Women/SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ EWS need not to pay any fee.
To avail more relevant details of Ministry of Defence recruitment we advise you to kindly check this page on regular basis