Mumbai Police Vacancy 2024 | Eligibility Criteria | Apply Online: The department of Maharashtra public service commission is located in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates will join the Maharashtra police service, as permanent residents in the state of Maharashtra. Selection of the best will be made based on the candidate’s performance in several selection rounds, written exam, physical measurements test, physical efficiency test, medical examination, and interview. Candidates who want to apply can utilize this opportunity and apply online. In this article, we discuss eligibility criteria, how to apply, the application fee, and other details for the post of Mumbai Police Vacancy 2024.
Highlights of Mumbai Police Vacancy 2024
|Name of Organization
|Maharashtra State Police
|Name of Recruitment
|Mumbai Police Vacancy 2024
|Location of the Job
|Type of the Job
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Police Vacancy 2024
Constable: The age of the candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
Sub-Inspector: The age of the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
The age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years and for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
Constable: Candidates must successfully complete SSC from a recognized board
Sub-Inspector: Candidates must complete a degree in any field from a recognized board.
Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|1600 meters running
|800 meters running
|100 meters running
|100 meters running
|10 Pool Ups
|Sub – Inspector
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid through E-Challan or through net banking, credit cards, and debit banks.
How to Apply for Mumbai Police Vacancy 2024?
- Candidates should visit the official site and a new screen will open.
- Download the police recruitment and read the complete information about vacancies.
- If you confirm that you are fully qualified, you may take part in the recruitment.
- Click on the online application form and a new screen will open.
- Fill up your complete details in the application form and upload scan documents.
- Verify your filled application form before submitting of final submit button.
- Candidates should submit your application form
- Pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Print a soft copy of the application and fee-paid receipt for your future reference.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official site of the exam. Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates need to verify the information. If all the information provided in the admit card is correct, candidates need to take its printout and carry it to the allotted exam center. Candidates should bring admit cards to the exam hall mandatory.
The answer keys for all papers are released by the official site after the written exam is finished. All candidates can download the key by clicking the answer key link on the official site. The answer key will be used by the candidates to verify answers for all the questions and get an estimation of their scores in the written exam.
The result will be declared on the official site of Maharashtra police. The result contains the candidate’s name, father’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and other details. To verify the result, candidates first need to click the result link present on the homepage of the website. Results will appear on the screen.
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of Mumbai Police Vacancy 2024 comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.