Navy MR Admit Card 2022: For Navy MR Bharti October 2022 Batch, Steward, and Chef: The Indian Navy has been released a recruitment notification to fill up 400 Vacancies of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists under Matric Recruit (MR) for MR October 2022. Navy MR Recruitment applications from released from 23 November to 28 November 2019 for all 10th pass candidates. Numbers of candidates have been applied for Metric Recruit (MR) course commencing in October 2022. Not all applied candidates are searching and waiting for Navy MR Admit Card 2022, those can check Exam Date and Admit card details from here. The Admit Card will issue for online examination in Feb 2022.
Navy MR Admit Card 2022: Overview
Examination Authority Name: join Indian Navy
Post Name: Indian Navy MR Steward, Chef, Hygienist
Notification: Admit Card
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Name: Written Exam for Navy Stewards Cooks To passes Sailors
Status: Available at the official website
Pay Scale (Salary): Defence Pay Matrix level 3 Rs.21700-69100 plus allowances.
Job Location: All over India
Total Number of Vacancies – 400
Navy MR Admit Card 2022: Important Date
Application Form Available from– 23 November 2019
Closing Date of Application Form- 28 November 2019
Admit Card download – One week before the exam
Recruitment Exam date – February 2022
How to Download Navy MR Admit Card
As we know call latter will be issued on the official website of Indian Navy-www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Applied candidates can check the given point to download the admit card-
- Step – The appearing Candidates visits the official website of the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy official website is- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Step – Open the Login” option given at top right at the homepage of the portal.
- Step – enter candidates email address, password and security text to log in your accounts and click on “log in” button.
- Step – The appearing Candidate’s need to click on the admit card link.
- Step – the Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step – Check the admit card information and verify it.
- Step – Finally download it and save it till final examination.
Selection Procedure Indian Army
The respective recruitment authorities of Indian Navy MR (Matric Recruit) will conduct 3 phases of selection process- (1) Computer-based Examination, (2) Physical fitness test (PFT) and (3) Medical examination.
- Written Test.
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern
The Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern 2022 has been provided below:
- Exam mode: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Questions Paper Type: Objective type questions
- Languages: Bilingual (Hindi & English)
- Total Questions: 50 Questions
- Section: Science & Mathematics and GK (General Knowledge)
- Duration:30 minutes
- Marking Criteria: Each correct answer will carry one mark.
- Negative Marking:25 mark will be reduced for a wrong answer
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Height – Applicants Minimum Heights 157 Cms
Weight – According to height and age
Chest – Minimum 5 Cms expansion
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) –
Race: PFT will consist of 1.6 Kms run in 07 minutes
Thank Baithak: 20 Squat ups
Without Glasses – Better Eye: 6/6
Without Glasses: Worse Eye: 6/9
With Glasses – Better Eye: 6/6
With Glasses – Worse Eye: 6/6
- Medical Standards.
Navy MR Bharti October 2022 Batch, Steward, and Chef
The admit card will available to download at official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The respective authority will not send any separate admit card. Check more details from below section like Exam Date, Exam Pattern, How to download admit card and selection process. The Admit Card will be released admit card 2 weeks before the examination by online mode and Call letters will contain candidates information and examination information like exam date & time, name of candidates, roll number, exam centre, etc.
Documents to be carried to the Exam Centre
The candidates must carry some require documents at the examination centre. Here we are providing a list of required documents.
- Print Out a Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- A passport-sized image of candidates same as uploaded at the time of application form.
- A valid identity proof – Driving License, Passport, Candidate’s college Id, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Employee ID.
If you have any query regarding Navy MR Admit Card 2022 then you can comment below the post we will definitely comment back.