Navy UES 2022 Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2022 Executive, Technical Branch: Navy UES Entry 2022: The Indian Navy invites University Entry Scheme (UES) application form for recruiting posts of Executive Branch (General Service) and Short Service Commission in Executive and Technical Branches. The Application form will release in Jun 2022 through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Navy UES Officer Jobs 2022 will offer for candidates who are appearing and passed their final year of the graduation i.e. 4th/5th year, from the university which approved by AICTE and recognized. Check more details for Navy Technical and Navy Executive Branch for Officer Entry like Notification, Important Date, Application Form, Admit Card and Result.
Indian Navy UES Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
|Indian Navy UES 2022||Important Dates|
|The online Application form will come||Jun 2022|
|Last Date for applying by online mode||July 2022|
|Admit Card will available for Campus Test||Update Soon|
|Campus Interview start||Update Soon|
|Result will announce||Update Soon|
|Call Letter will be issued for SSB round||Update Soon|
|Conduction of SSB||Update Soon|
|SSB result declaration on||Update Soon|
Age Limit – To apply Navy UES 2022 Candidate should be born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 1998 both days are included.
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have an Engineering degree with 60% marks or appear in the final year of course in any of the following course.
- General Service (Male): The candidates must have a degree of BE/B.Tech in any Tread.
- Air Traffic Controller (Male & Female) – candidates have 10th & 12th passed 60% marks and at list 60% marks in English candidates also have BE/B.Tech with aggregate 60% marks,
- Information Technology (Male) – Candidates have BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering
- Engineering Branch (Male) – Candidates have a Degree course in Instrumentation/ Production/ Mechanical/ Marine/ Aeronautical/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Automobiles/ Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/ Control Engg/ Aero Space/ Instrumentation & control
- Electrical Branch (Male) – B.E/B.Tech Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Tele Communications/ Power Engineering/ Control Power Electronics/ Avionics/ System Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control.
- Naval Architecture (Male & Female) – Candidates have a Degree course in Mechanical/ Civil/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture/ Aeronautical/ Aero Space/ / Ship Technology/ Ship Building/ Ship Design/ Ocean Engineering/ Marine Engineering.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
The Application form will available in June 2022. The registration form will available on recruitment authority website joinindiannavy.gov.in. In order to fill application form candidates need to enter their personal and educational details in the online application form.
Keep ready relevant documents before going to apply application form.
The details filled up according to the Matriculation Certificate. So, fill up personal particulars and educational details.
Candidates must enter their contacts details like e-mail address and mobile number.
Scanned all relevant documents of B.E/B. Tech course, date of birth proof and 10th & 12th certificate.
Candidates must be scanned and upload passport size color photograph in JPG/FITT format.
If any candidates are not eligible the application will be rejected.
Candidates take the print out of duly filled application form for appearing for SSB interview.
Please read complete information carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
Navy UES 2022 Selection Procedure
Eligible candidates will call by Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. Then invite for Campus interview, eligible candidates will be shortlisted for SSB Interview based on eligibility & entry preference.
The SSB interview center will at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam/ Coimbatore between Dec 2022 and Apr 2021. The SSB interview & date will be informed via Email/SMS to all shortlisted candidates.
SSB interview will be conducted in two stages: Stage 1 will consist for Officer Intelligence Test, Picture Perception & Discussion test and Stage 2 consist of Psychological testing, Group testing & Interview.
Candidates who qualified SSB interview, those will call for medically fit. The selected candidates in SSB Interview will be called for training at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala in the order of an All India Merit List.
Navy UES 2022 Result
After completion of Campus interview of Navy University Entry Scheme 2022, Indian Navy will inform to candidates about their final result on their email id. The respective authority will prepare a merit list for selecting eligible candidates in Indian Navy.
The Indian Navy will send the Joining letter for SSB selected candidates. The admit card will only sent for those candidates who have pass Campus interview round.