NHM UP Recruitment 2024 | Eligibility Criteria | Apply Online: UP NHM (National Health Mission) is to recruit candidates for the post and the students who are eligible will make their application process. For candidates who are waiting for Government services, it is a golden opportunity for recruitment. With the help of this notification, the candidates can make the application process from the official website.
In the recruitment process, NHM is following the recruitment of a number of vacancies. This recruitment process has been started by the National Health Mission for the state of Uttarpradesh. Candidates who are interested can make their application process and also eligibility criteria or any other necessary information for this recruitment process.
Overview of NHM UP Recruitment 2024
|Name of Organization
|National Health Mission, UP
|UP Govt Jobs
|Mode of Application
Eligibility Criteria for UP NHM Vacancy
- Candidates can complete their 12th standard from any recognized university under the Government of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate needs 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate needs 40 years.
- Academic certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate
- And other necessary documents
The selection process for UP NHM is of two stages.
- Written Test
Payscale 32000/- per month
How to apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2024?
- Candidates can make the application process for this recruitment process online mode. The following are the steps given below.
- Candidates visit the official website.
- After login into the website candidates can click on the notification.
- Candidates can read the notification carefully and then click on the apply button on the screen.
- Candidates will fill in the necessary details without any mistakes in the application form.
- They need to upload the scan copy of the documents along with the sign and a recent photograph.
- After that students need to click on the submit button and pay the application fee online through a Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
- Candidates can take the printout copy for future reference.
Candidates should download their admit cards from the official site of the exam. If all the information available in the admit card is true, candidates need to take its printout and carry it to the allotted exam hall. Admit card is a mandatory documents to be carried to the exam center.
Answer keys for all papers are released by authorization on the official website. Candidates can download the key present on the official site. This is used to verify answers for all queries and obtain an idea of their scores within the written exam.
Results will be declared on the official site of the AP forest department. The result contains the candidate’s name, father’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and other details. To check the result, candidates first ought to click the result link. Candidates ought to enter their hall ticket number in the space provided. The result can seem on the screen.
Endnote: Keep on bookmarking this site for more updates.