NMAT Application Form 2023: NMIMS Management Aptitude Test(NMAT) which is a national level entrance examination. The examination is managed by Graduate Management Aptitude Council(GMAC). NMAT is a postgraduate level examination commenced to get admission in the courses such as MBA and some other graduate management degree programs. These programs are offered by numerous colleges such as the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study(NMIMS) and other colleges. Here is the article providing detailed information about the application form, admit card, result, exam pattern, and counseling for the post of NMAT Application 2023.
Overview of NMAT Admission
|Name of the Exam||NAMT 2023|
|Full-Form||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test by Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council(GMA)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online(Computer Based Exam)|
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT Application
- The candidate should have done with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline through a recognized university for MBA and MBA HR on Mumbai campus. Minimum scores should be 50% marks in aggregate.
- Those who are looking for joining the MBA pharmaceutical management course in the Mumbai campus and ensure for passing through the Bachelor’s degree in science, pharmacy, BDS, BAMS, MBBS, BHMS in a recognized university.
- The candidate who has done with their graduation with B.E/B.Tech in Bio-Technology can also fill out the application form.
- The candidate who works in a pharmaceutical company for the period of two years is also applicable for applying.
- Candidates who are looking for applying to the PGDM program and have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks are considered to apply.
- Candidates who have work experience should also be eligible to apply for the examination.
- For the NMAT exam no age bond to apply.
- Those who are appearing in the final year examination of the Bachelor’s degree are also fit to apply.
NMAT Exam Pattern
NMAT exam will be conducted online mode. The exam paper consists of objective-type multiple-choice questions. The entire examination will be divided into three parts quantitative skills, language skills, and logical reasoning. The exam will be of two hours duration. Candidates should complete 108 queries. There will be no negative marking. The candidate is permitted for attempting the examination and the highest score in all and considered as final for the merit.
NMAT Exam Syllabus
Language Skill: Reading Comprehension, vocabulary, para jumble, fill in the blanks, correct grammar, antonyms, synonyms, cloze test, prepositions, etc.
Quantitative Skill: HCF and LCM, coordinate geometry, mensuration, probability, profit and loss, number system, pie chart, ratio and proportion, percentage, partnership, simple and compound interest, time and work, speed and distance, allegation and mixtures, algebra, etc.
Logical Reasoning: Classifications, sitting arrangement, relations, critical reasoning puzzles, coding, decoding, etc.
The availability of the admit card will be provided online mode using the official website. After completing the payment of the application form, candidates are suggested to take the printout of the admit card along with the photo. The candidate is required to apply for the re-exam then the same admit card will be utilized. The exam center will be different for the second attempt.
The final result of the examination will be announced and one access the result from the official website. The organization will announce the result four weeks after the exam date. Candidates can check the result by entering details. The result will declare in the form of a scorecard. The result will be in the form of a percentage. The candidate should take the printout of the result for the counseling processing.
NMAT Cut Off
The cutoff will release in online mode, and the candidates will be able to download the cutoff list from the official website. The cutoff will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. NMAT cutoff will be released for each MBA specialization. Each participating institute will release a different cutoff. The candidate will be able to check cut-off marks for each section.
Application Form for NMAT
- Candidates have to create an account using a valid email address.
- At the time of registration, there will be a need for contact information, personal, educational, mail id, and work experience.
- Candidates should scan the documents and upload passport size photographs and signatures.
- After filling in all the required details, the candidate should recheck and verify the given details.
- The candidate should pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
The application fee will be submitted online. The fee of the application form will be accepted through debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
Offline Mode: Candidate should also pay the fee through demand draft in favor of graduate management global connection private limited payable at GMAC 6708, DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon- 122002 Haryana, India.
|Late Registration Fee||2500/-|
|Additional Score Reports||200/- + Applicable taxes|
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of NMAT Application Form 2023 comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.