ODISHA B.ED Admission 2023: SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission, Application Form, Important Date: Odisha B.ED Exam 2023: The SCERT Odisha came into independent power on January 15, 1990. Every year the State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) and Directorate of Teacher Education conducts a B.Ed entrance exam to get admission into two years B.Ed Course. Candidates who want to make their career in teaching fields, those can submit the application form by online mode through the official website of the Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training Odisha. The Candidates will select on basis of merit list prepared by graduation marks & entrance exam.
The Eligible & Interested candidates can apply only from the official website before applying for SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023 here in this article, we will update all related links, Dates & information for the candidates to participate in SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2023 Like Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card and Result etc.
Odisha B.ED 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||SCERT Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023|
|Examination Conducting body||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of exam||State Level|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Official websites||( www.samsodisha.gov.in /www.scertodisha.nic.in).|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Date
|The online Registration process starts from||May to June 2023|
|Online Application fee payment closing date||June 2023|
|Last date for generating challan||June 2023|
|Admit card will update||June 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
|The result will be declared||Will be updated soon|
Odisha B.ED 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates have a Bachelor degree of BA/BSC or Master’s degree or equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks.
- If candidates have a degree of BE/BTech with Science & Mathematics and candidates must have secured 55% marks are eligible for apply.
- Candidates categories candidates can get relaxation of 5%.
- The SC/ST & SEBC candidates have maximum age is 35 Years
- The General Category candidates maximum age not more than 35 Years
- The Female candidate’s maximum age will be 30 Years
- The PH candidates maximum age limit is 40 Years
Applicable Subjects concern by authority
|For Arts Graduates||For Science Graduates|
|Indian Economic||Company Science|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form
The Orissa Board of Secondary Education SCERT will release an application form in April 2023 for Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023. The Application Form of SCERT Odisha B.Ed will be released by online mode through the official website at www.scertodisha.nic.in.
The Candidates must enter the educational qualification and personal details in the online application form.
How to Apply SCERT Odisha B.Ed Application Form
- The Students must visit the Official Website or Click on the link here.
- Open apply link and application form will appear on the screen.
- The candidates must enter details such as Registration Number, Candidate’s name, Gender, Category, Roll Number, and Total marks secured in the Result List.
- Upload the candidate’s scanned image and signature in the online application form.
- After fill up all details candidates need to make requested application fee.
- Finally, check the duly filled application form and submit it carefully.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
- Application Fee Start will submit in 1st week of April 2023.
- The aspirants can pay the application fee by online mode
- For Online mode, the candidate can pay the fee through debit/credit/net banking
- The Application Fee is Non-Refundable
- Candidates need to enter ask details to download the admit card.
- The admit card will issue two weeks before the examination by online mode.
- The SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admit card is a mandatory document to carry at the exam center on the day of the entrance exam.
- Candidates who have submitted the application form successfully, those can download admit card.
- The admit card will not contains details of examination and candidates like- candidates name, image, signature, roll number, exam date and time.
- The Candidates must carry a valid id proof and photo of candidates with admit card.
Required Documents for B.Ed Odisha b.ed Admission 2023
The Candidates must produce following original documents for verification along with the photocopy after qualify examination.
TC (Transfer Certificate)
10th/High School Certificate and Mark Sheet
12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate and Mark Sheet
SC/ST/OBC Certificate based on Reserved Quota.