Odisha police recruitment 2022 Constable & SI Job Vacancy, Admit Card: Odisha police Job Vacancy 2022: The ODISHA POLICE STATE SELECTION BOARD (OPSSB) will invite application form to fill up the vacancy for Odisha Special Armed Police Sub Inspector & Constable posts. The Interested and eligible Male/Female can apply for an Upcoming police job in Odisha Police Department.
The candidates must read the official Advertisement /Notification before going to apply for Odisha Police Sepoy Constable & SI Job Vacancy 2022. Candidates have to submit their applications before or on the closing date of the application form.
The candidates who are looking and waiting for the job in the field of the police department can check complete details from the below section like limit, education qualification, Odisha police Constable & SI Job 2022 Vacancy, application fee and how to apply, selection process.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of Department||ODISHA POLICE DEPARTMENT (OP)|
|Name Of Authority||ODISHA POLICE STATE SELECTION BOARD(OPSSB)|
|Recruitment Advt No||N/A|
|Posts name||Police Sub Inspector & Constable|
|Total Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline/Online mode|
|Application Available from||UPDATE SOON|
|Official Websites||» www.opssb.nic.in|
Odisha Police Constable & SI Job 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Sub Inspector: The interested candidates who want to apply for Sub Inspector (SI) must have an Under Graduation Degree from a recognized University / Institute of Odisha state.
Constable: The candidates who want to apply for Odisha Police Constable, those must-have pass 12th recognized Board / Institute of Odisha state.
Age Limit:- The interested candidate’s minimum age is 18 years and maximum age, not more than 25 years.
Odisha Police Job 2022 Important Date
|Official Notification will release||will be announced soon|
|Application Form will available||will be announced soon|
|Closing dates to Apply Application Form||will be announced soon|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||will be announced soon|
|Admit Card/ Call Letter Downloading Dates:||will be announced soon|
|PMT/ PET Exam Dates:||will be announced soon|
|Written Exam Date:||will be announced soon|
|Result Declaration Date:||will be announced soon|
Odisha Police Constable & SI Job 2022 Application Form
- The candidate’s firstly open the official website of ODISHA POLICE STATE SELECTION BOARD (OPSSB).
- Find a link relates to Odisha PoliceNotification/Advertisement and download it.
- Read the official notification before going to apply online application form.
- Now, click on the link of Recruitment of SI/ Constables.
- Then access link of “Apply Online”.
- Submit the requested application fee by using provided sources.
- Fill candidates personal and education details in On-line Form like Address, Age, Education, E-mail, Contact Number, Name candidates, Gender, Category, and other mandatory information.
- Upload candidates scanned documents, images of photograph, and signature.
- Finally, “SUMIT” dully-filled application form.
- Note generated Registration Number and Password after completion of registration.
Finally, take the print copy for further usage.
To completion of application Procedures, All applicants gave to pay the application fee of Rs.150/- as Bank Draft/Postal Order. The Bank Draft/PostaI Order will be sent to the following address.
Odisha police recruitment 2022 Admit Card
- The Admit card of the Odisha Police Job 2022 will available by online mode on the official site.
- The applicants can download Admit card by entering registration number and password.
- The admit card/call letter will be containing details of candidates and examination like Name, Center of examination, Time, Date, Roll no, etc.
- Admit card is a mandatory document to carry at the examination center.
Odisha Police Constable & SI Job 2022 Selection Procedures
Selection Procedure: The OPSSB Odisha Police State Selection Board will be selected the applicants based on their performance in the recruitment examination. Candidates have to qualify recruitment Procedures for shortlisting in Odisha Police Job 2022. The selection process will consist of below phases.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Educational Achievements
- Sports Achievements any
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC)if any
- Age proof as per 10th & 12th passing marks sheet and Certificate or with equivalent.
- Others Educational qualification Documents
- Employment Certificates
- Sports Certificates
- Caste certificate (For SEBC,SC & ST)
- NCC Certificates
- Any ID Proof Driving License
Orissa Police, State Police Headquarters Buxi Bazar, Odisha, Cuttack.