ONGC Recruitment 2023 | Application Form | Eligibility Criteria | Exam Pattern: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC) was framed up by Jawaharlal Nehru. The headquarters of ONGC is located in Dehradun, the state of Uttarakhand. This organization was responsible for Oil and Natural Gas for the domestic production of India. This corporation is also responsible for the exploration and production of many other energy sources like coal-bed methane shale gas and other different sources.
Candidates who are interested can recruit the process for different posts like Engineers, Medical Officers, Graduate trainees, Sales Assistant Technician, and other posts. Candidates who are eligible can make their application process for the post of ONGC Recruitment 2023.
Overview of ONGC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Posts Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Start Date||Update soon|
|Last Date||Update soon|
Recruitment post for ONGC
These are some of the posts ONGC recruitment mentioned below
- Transport Officer
- Programming Officer
- Materials Management Officer
- Geophysicist (Wells)
- Production Mechanical
- Production Chemical
- Geophysicist (Surface)
- Production Petroleum
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment
Candidates should be Indian and should pass the Graduation Degree or Diploma.
|PWD||40 Years for General|
43 Years for OBC
45 Years for SC/ ST
The candidate should have passed 10th class, Diploma, Degree, PG from any university.
Admit Card for ONGC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates can visit the official website of ONGC.
- Download the Admit Card and type their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit button.
- Now the candidate can see their Admit card for ONGC Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates should take one or two colored printouts of the Admit Card for future reference.
- The candidate must carry the admit card to the exam hall and without admit card the candidate will not enter the exam hall.
- Candidates should clear the GATE examination.
- Based on the GATE examination the applicants can call for a personal interview.
- While going for the interview candidates can bring a hard copy of their GATE score.
- Those who are selected in the personal interview can go for a medical examination.
- The applicants should clear all the medical parameters provided by the company.
The result of ONGC Recruitment 2023 will be declared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in their written examination. Candidates can check their results according to the posts for which they applied for the post. The merit lists will be released on the official website of ONGC.
How to apply for ONGC recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website of ONGC and read the information provided on the page.
- Click on the button and fill in the necessary details to complete the process.
- The organization sends a registration number with a password to your email ID.
- Candidates should fill in the details mentioned in the application form.
- The candidate must pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Verify the details in the application form before submitting the application.
- You need to upload a photo and signature and upload the documents and submit the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout copy for future reference.
Endnote: All the above information may help the candidates and keep on visiting the page for more details will be updated soon. If any queries regarding ONGC recruitment 2023 comment here.