Ph.D Entrance Exam 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Application Form: Doctor of Philosophy is a doctorate degree. It involves substantial research work and presentation of which is to be accredited by academicians. Candidates in numerous numbers apply for Ph.D. admissions in India every year.
Candidate can pursue in stream that is the same in her post graduation. This article provides important information related to Ph.D admission 2023 for the candidates looking forward to get admission in the best research degree programs. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, how to apply, list of universities, etc for the post of Ph.D Entrance Exam 2023.
Ph.D Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Doctor of Philosophy|
|Specialization||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Zoology, Botany, Psychology, Economics, Geography|
|Entrance Exam||AIIMS Ph.D Entrance Exam, JNU Ph.D Entrance Exam, NIPER Ph.D Entrance Exam|
|Average Courses Fees||15000/- to 50000/- per year|
|Jobs||Professor, Teacher, Researcher, Assistant Professor|
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Admission
- The candidate should have done their master’s degree in a relevant or related discipline from a recognized university.
- For some subjects, having a Masters in Philosophy is needed for a Ph.D and some universities also ask for a specific percentage for the Master’s program to be eligible.
- The candidate should qualify for the all-India examination, as the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship(NET) conducted by NTA for admission into some reputable universities.
- Such candidates have to submit the attested copies of their qualifying degree certificates.
- Candidates should have a valid graduate aptitude test in engineering score.
- Candidates should have completed his or her degree in M.Tech, M.E in any engineering branch.
List of Ph.D Courses
- Ph.D in Law
- Management, Marketing
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
- Biotechnology, Bio informatics
- Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Mechanical Engineering
- History, Economics, Political Science
- Mass Communication
- Psychology, Sociology
- social Work
- English, Other Languages
- Computer Science
Scope after Ph.D
Some of the career options that candidates can select the options.
- Editor and Critic
- Author and Writer
- Lecturer and Professor
- Philosophical Journalist
- Human Services Worker
- Independent Consultant
- Senior Research Scientist
- Industrial R and D Lab Professional
Ph.D Entrance Exam Pattern
The exam pattern contains two parts and is mentioned below
Part 1: Research Aptitude, Research Aptitude consists of sections of language proficiency, numerical ability, and logical reasoning.
Part 2: Subject Specific, Subject Specific parts contains the technical questions related to the specific subject for which the pupil has applied.
Ph.D Top Universities in India
IGNOU Ph.D Admission
IGNOU university offers admission to Ph.D to those who hold a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or more in the relevant field from a UGC- approved university.
Singhania University Ph.D Admission
There are a variety of doctoral programs offered at Singhania University covering the different fields of specializations like aviation, agriculture, botany, computer science, biochemistry, computer applications, etc.
Vikram University Ph.D Admission
Vikram University is conducting admission to the Ph.D course, and those who have acquired a PG degree with a minimum of 55% marks are qualified to apply for Vikram University Ph.D admission and those who wish to enrol for doctoral programs can go to the official website of Vikram University.
How to apply for Ph.D Online Process?
- Candidates should visit the official website and read the procedure and requirements for entry carefully.
- The Candidate should register yourself at the official website of university.
- Candidate should attach the scanned documents required by the university.
- The application fee can be paid through the method mentioned on the application form of the university to which you are applying.
- The candidate should give all the necessary details mentioned in the application form.
- Submit the application form online and you will get a password for your ID created on the students portal.
- Take a soft copy of the application form for future reference.
Endnote: If any queries about the post of Ph.D Doctor of Philosophy comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.