PM Kisan Registration 2023: The PM Kisan is a Central Scheme from the Government of India. Under the scheme an income is 6000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to the farmers. The Government will identify the farmer families who are eligible for the scheme. There are several categories for the scheme and the funds are directly transferred to the bank accounts. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has to be done through the official website. The importance of the scheme is to give financial support to the farmers. If you are a farmer and contain the land of your name can apply online.
This scheme was officially launched on 1st February 2019 by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. There are many farmer’s applications that were rejected by the Government. The main reason for this is the farmer does not have perfect information regarding the scheme. The budget of the scheme is 75,000 crores announced by the Central Government. In this article, we provide you with complete details regarding PM Kisan registration such as eligibility, important documents, how to apply, etc.
Overview of PM Kisan Registration
|Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023|
|Type of the Scheme||Voluntary and Contributing Pension Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Status of the Application||Active|
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
- The people can register the application online only.
- Under this scheme, people can receive money 6000/- that is transferred to their bank account.
- PM said that there will be no harm for the farmers and their families and PM is helping a lot of farmers with this scheme.
- The farmers can buy the seeds and food items for their cultivation provided by the scheme.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Registration
The following are documents needed for the scheme are mentioned below.
- Original Land Papers
- Identity Card
- Voter ID Card
- Candidate Pass Book
- Driving License Certificate
- Full details of the Land
- Residence Certificate
PM Kisan Registration has announced to give income support to small and marginal farmers. An income of 6000/- per annum will be provided to farmers. The funds will be directly sent to the bank accounts.
How to apply for PM Kisan Registration 2023
- The people must visit the official website of pmkisan.gov.in and click on New Farmer Registration.
- The people can see two options, village, and city.
- For the people from the village, you have to click on Rural Farmer Registration.
- For the people from the city, you have to click on Urban Farmer Registration.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number of the farmer, you have to select the state, and finally enter the captcha code and click on the search button.
- If you are already registered under the scheme, then your details will be shown to you, otherwise, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application form will be opened.
- Enter all the details in the application form such as the name, bank account number, address, and other information.
- Check the information for any mistakes and submit the application form.
- Take a printout copy for future reference.
Endnote: If you have any queries regarding the post of PM Kisan Registration 2023 comment here we will provide you with information.