PNB Bank Recruitment 2024: Punjab National Bank is a Government based bank mostly with many branches set in numerous elements of the world. The bank takes responsibility for recruiting several eligible candidates to the reputed vacancies. The head office of PNB is found in the capital of India. The Punjab bank takes the responsibility for recruiting candidates for various posts. All interested candidates can apply online application form from the official website. The Punjab National Bank was established in 1894 and also it is the second-largest bank in India. It is an excellent chance for candidates to induce employment in India. Here are the details about how to apply, selection process, exam pattern, admit card, result, how to apply for the post of PNB Bank Recruitment 2024.
Overview of PNB Bank Recruitment
|Name of the Bank
|Punjab National Bank
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Bank Bharti
The candidate ought to be a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 35 years. The age relaxation for reserved candidates is as per rules.
The candidate must finish graduation or post-graduation or diploma in any recognized board.
Selection Process for Punjab National Bank
The candidate will be selected on the idea of the performance created within the written examination. After clearing the written examination, the candidate has to go through the interview. If the candidate clears this round then the candidate is selected for the specified post.
- Written Test
- Merit List
The application fee may be done by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking. The method may be done using online.
PNB Bank Recruitment Application Form
- Collect the application form from the official website.
- Enter the PNB application form with complete details like the name of the candidate, roll number, mobile number, etc.
- The candidate must upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Verify the details in the application form before submitting the form.
- Take a soft copy of the application form for future reference.
The candidate must collect the admit card and download it. Take a printout of the admit card with you as you need to carry it along with you to the exam centre.
Exam Pattern for PNB Bank Recruitment
- The reasoning part will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- The English language part will have 50 questions for 25 marks.
- The quantitative aptitude part will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- The professional knowledge part will have 50 questions for 75 marks.
Documents Required for PNB Bank
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
The PNB recruitment result of the written examination will be announced on a fixed date. Those who clear the written examination will be called for an interview.
Endnote: Candidates will follow the page if any queries regarding the post of PNB Bank Recruitment comment here and give more information.