PNB Bank Vacancy Peon 2023: The Punjab National Bank has released the notification for the Peon vacancy. The eligible candidates can apply for the post by downloading the application form from the official website of Punjab National Bank. This recruitment is offline and the application must fill offline. The Punjab National Bank has decided to recruit 50 new posts for vacant posts in different districts of Himachal Pradesh. There are four districts are Hamirpur, Kullu, Mandi, and Una. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post.
The candidates should hurry up and fill out their applications because the application process has already been started. The selection will be done on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the 12th standard. On the basis of the cutoff set by PNB, the candidates will be called for the interview. In this article, we are going to discuss how to apply, eligibility criteria, application fee, selection procedure, important dates, etc. for the post of PNB Bank Vacancy Peon 2023.
Overview of PNB Bank Bharti
|Name of the Organization||Punjab National Bank(PNB)|
|Location of the job||Himachal Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Official Website||Pnbindia. in|
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Bank Vacancy
- The candidate must be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate age should be from 18 years to 24 years old to apply for the job.
- The age relaxation will be given to the candidates for SC/ST/OBC/EWS category according to the rules of the State Government.
- There is no application fee for the candidates to apply for the post.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of the English language.
- The candidate should have passed the 12th standard from the university or recognized board.
Selection Process for Punjab National Bank Peon Bharti
The selection process of PNB Bank Peon includes the following stages.
Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
Punjab National Bank Peon Vacancy Details
|Name of the District||Educational Qualification||Total Vacancies|
Important Dates for PNB Bank Peon Recruitment
Starting Date for Submission of the Application is 17th January 2022
The Last Date for Submission of the Online Application(Mandi and Kullu) is 31st January 2022
The Last Date for Submission of the Online Application(Harimpur and Una) is 10th February 2022
How to apply for Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment?
- To apply for this post the candidates have to download the application form. Here are the steps on how to apply for PNB Peons recruitment.
- The candidates should visit the official website of Punjab National Bank.
- Enter all the details in the application and attach the required documents.
- Upload the passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
- Now post the application form to the respective postal address before the last date of the submission of the application form.
Postal Address to send the application forms
For Hamirpur and Una Districts: Punjab National Circle, New Road, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode-177001.
For Mandi and Kullu Districts: Chief Manager, Punjab National Bank, Divisional Office, Jail Road, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175001.
Endnote: Hope this article is helpful for all the candidates. If any queries regarding the post of PNB Bank Vacancy Peon 2023 comment here we will provide you with information. Keep on visiting this site for more updates regularly.