Police Vacancy in Haryana 2023 | Application Form | Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who are trying to find jobs in Haryana and confirm their career within the Government sector. There are various vacancies for Sub Inspector and Constable Posts. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of Haryana Police could submit their applications. Candidates are suggested to use it on or before the last date. Candidates could get different details regarding Police Vacancy in Haryana 2023 like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, Application fee, pay scale, and exam pattern.
Highlights of Police Vacancy in Haryana 2023
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Police|
|Name of Organization||Haryana Police|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Category Job||Police Job|
|Notification Released On||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria Haryana Police Bharti
- The minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
- Candidates of the reserved class can get relaxation within the upper age limit.
- The candidates from the SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women, and everyone other are appropriate for upper age limit relaxation for up to 05 years.
- The candidates of the OBC class are going to be given upper age limit relaxation for up to 03 years.
- The reservation will be given as per government rules and regulations.
Physical Standards Test
For Constable (Male & Female)
Candidates will pass their 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution for all the categories.
|General Category||170 Centimetre||158 Centimetre|
|Reserved Category||168 Centimetre||156 Centimetre|
For Sub Inspector
Graduation from a recognized university.
|General Category||170 Centimetre|
|Reserved Category||168 Centimetre|
Physical Efficiency Test
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 minutes|
Pay Scale for Haryana Police
Constable – Rs. 21700- Rs. 69100
Sub-Inspector – Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400
Police Vacancy in Haryana 2023 Application Form
- The application form is going to be online on the official website.
- Fill in all the information such as the name of the candidate, address, date of birth, and details of the academic qualifications within the application form.
- Candidates will upload the scanned photo and signature within the application form.
- The application fee will have to pay through a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Then submit the application form online mode.
- Candidates will take a printout copy for future reference.
|Male/Female (non-resident of Haryana)||100/-||150/-|
|Female of Haryana Resident||50/-||75/-|
|SC/BC/EWS Male of Haryana Resident||25/-||35/-|
|SC/BC/EWS Female of Haryana Resident||13/-||18/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||No Charges||No Charges|
The application fee will be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any bank. Candidates ought to choose their mode of payment i.e. internet banking or e-Challan while applying online.
The selection method can contain 4 stages
- Written Exam
- Physical Measuring Test
- Physical EfficiencyTest
- Document Verification.
The knowledge test will be an objective test of 80 marks for a 1hour 15minutes period. The Examination is going to be available in Hindi & English. Those who qualify for the Knowledge Test are going to be invited for Physical Screening. After the Physical Screening Test then you will undergo a Physical Measurement Test.
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official site of the exam. Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates need to check for information like candidate name, photograph, signature, etc. If all the information provided in the admit card is correct, candidates need to take its printout and carry it to the allotted exam center, admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center.
After the written exam is conducted, answer keys for all papers are released by authorization on the official site of the exam. All the candidates can download the key by clicking on the answer key present on the official site. The answer key can be used to by candidates to check the answers for all questions and get an estimation of their scores in the written exam.
The result will be declared on the official site of the Haryana police. The result consists candidate’s name, father’s name, category, caste, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and other details. To verify the result, candidates first need to click the result present on the website. Candidates need to enter their hall ticket number in the space provided. The result will appear on the screen.
Endnote: Stay on this page to give more information about Police vacancies in Haryana 2023.