Punjab B.Ed 2022 PU B.Ed Admission, Application Form, Date, Selection: Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022: The Punjab University Chandigarh will invite application to get admissions into B.Ed program. Every year Punjab University Chandigarh Conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) to get admission into two years B.Ed course in Government, Government Aided, Private/ Self-Financed Colleges Affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh, and Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar. The interested and eligible candidates can apply in mid of May 2022 by online mode. Candidates who wants to makes career in teaching field those can apply for Punjab B.Ed 2022 Entrance Exam. Read the official Notification/advertisement to get all the important information regarding Punjab B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 like, Eligibility Criteria, PU B.Ed Admission Dates, Exam Pattern, Qualification, Application Fee, Admit Card, Admission Procedures and Result etc and read the article below carefully.
Punjab B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||PU B.ed 2022|
|University Name/Authority Name||Panjab University|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Common Entrance Exam Date||Third Week of August 2019(tentative)|
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Important Date
|Online Registration Start||Mid of May 2022|
|Last date for submission online application form||End of July 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Deposit at branch of State bank of India Challan:||July 2022|
|Closing date for Uploading of the photograph, signature||June 2022|
|PU B.Ed Exam Date||1st Week of July 2022|
|Merit List will display on Official Website:||July 2022|
|Final Merit List Display on the Website:||August 2022|
Punjab B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The Interested candidates must have a Bachelor/Master degree from a government recognized university. With minimum 50 % marks for GEN candidates and SC/ST candidates will be given 5% relaxation in the minimum marks.
- The Candidates must complete the age of 21 years and there is no upper age limit.
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Application Form
DU B.Ed 2022 Application Form will available by online mode at university official website. As previous year records the Online Application Form will start from 2nd week of July 2022 to 3rd week of July.
The candidates have advice to read official notification & eligibility mentioned on official advertisement before applying for PU B.Ed. The Candidates have to fill their personal & academic details in online application and uploads their documents, image and signature through scanned copies only.
Finally pay requested application fee and take a print out of duly filled application form for future reference.
PU B.Ed 2022 Application Fee
- PU B.Ed 2022 Application Fee will start from 2ndweek of July 2022.
- PU B.Ed Application Fee will pay through offline mode.
- The candidates have to pay through E-challan at any SBI Branch.
- The Application Fee will pay once and it is Non-Refundable.
|General have to pay||2200/-|
|Reserved Category have to pay||1100/-|
Punjab B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will carry for Total 150 marks.
- Total 150 questions will ask in question paper.
- Each right answer will carry 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking scheme in the entrance examination.
|Subject||Mark||Number of Questions|
|General Mental Ability Test||30||30|
|English (Compulsory for all the candidates)||30||30|
|Punjabi (who have in 10th standard)|
Hindi (who have not studied Punjabi)
Punjab B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Selection Procedures
The admission will offer in the colleges affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and Punjabi University, Patiala for the upcoming session 2022. The admission will provide on the basis of Common Entrance Test merit list and particular subject availability as per reservation rules of Government.
The candidates need to choose colleges and Major Subjects on the B.Ed. admission website. The candidates will get college on the basis of merit list as category wise in the respective subject.
Punjab B.Ed Admission 2022 Admit Card
After completion of Application procedures, the candidates will waiting for the Punjab
University B.Ed admit card 2022. The respective university will issued admit card on the main official site in order to get the hall ticket. The hall ticket contains details like candidates name, roll number, exam date, and time.
Carry admit card enter in the examination hall. Thus, the authority will issue admit card at least 10 days prior to the exam date.
PU B.Ed Counselling
- After announcement of result the authority will organised counselling procedures for those Candidates who will successfully clear Entrance exam.
- The Counseling process will start from July-August 2022.
- Counseling will be conducted on basis of candidate’s marks in PU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
- Candidate’s seat will cancel if they do not report on the respective date & time.
- 10th Mark sheet
- Graduation Degree.
- Rank Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Rural Area Claim.
- Affidavit regarding the gap of 1 year.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Reservation Certificate.
Department of Education, Arts Block-2
,Control Room: Room No.13, 1st Floor,
Panjab University, Chandigarh
Telephone No.: +91 6239802698
Enquiry Time: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.