PWD Recruitment 2023: Public Work Department(PWD) constructs roads, bridges, buildings, flyovers, stadiums, border roads, etc. This management was established by Lord Dalhousie in 1854. The recruitment of PWD recruitment 2023 will commence soon. It has grown into a construction management department, which provides services from project completion, maintenance management. The strength is to undertake the construction of complex projects in difficult construction. In this article, we know about eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, for the post of PWD Recruitment. Here also we check about PWD AE Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for PWD Recruitment
- The candidate age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years.
- The educational qualification required to apply for this exam is secondary education or the 12th standard.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category is as per Government rules.
The application form will be incomplete without the payment. The payment mode of PWD recruitment application fee is through debit card, credit card, internet banking, and other payment methods. Once the payment is completed it will not be refunded.
Exam Pattern for PWD Recruitment
The exam will be conducted offline mode. The selected candidates will be called for a personal interview. The exam mode is online for some posts only. The exam paper contains questions from general and technical topics. The duration provided to complete the examination is 3 hours.
The syllabus for the exam will be different according to the area of the test. General awareness, language tests, reasoning, and technical subjects will include topics related to the technical field.
Admit Card for PWD Bharti
Candidates will be provided admit card a few days before the examination and the candidates take a copy of the admit card when they receive a notification. Candidates will be allowed only if they carry the admit card to the exam hall.
The admit card contains the following
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time
The candidate result will be declared on the official website of PWD. After the declaration of the result, the authority will release the merit list of the candidates online. The merit list contains the name of the candidates who will qualify for the exam with more marks. Candidates log in to the official website of PWD and tab the result button and enter the details from the admit card.
Cut Off 2023
Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be provided special relaxation for cut-off. The cut-off varies from state to state. The candidates who will score marks more than cut-off will be selected for PWD recruitment.
Important Dates for PWD Bharti
|Starts Online Registration||Update soon|
|Last Date Online Registration||Update soon|
|Last Date for Application Fee||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
How to apply for PWD recruitment 2023?
- Candidates must visit the official website of PWD recruitment according to their particular state
- Click on the apply button option
- Enter your details such as candidate name, address, mobile number, and other information in the form
- Pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking
- Before submitting the application form verify the details
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future purpose
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of PWD recruitment 2023 comment here we will provide you with information.