Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023: The Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan is a responsible authority to manage the entire ITI admission procedure in this State. The application form will release by online mode in month June 2023. Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 will be made on the basis of the Entrance Examination. Candidates who will qualify ITI Rajasthan Entrance Exam will invite to appear for counseling procedures for allotment of seats in the respective program. It is an annual entrance exam of the Department to select eligible candidates for the various ITI Trade courses. The applicants can find the complete information of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018-2019 like application process, admission process, etc. below. The relevant information will also available on the official website of the DTE, Rajasthan
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Notification
- Form type: Online
- Courses: Engineering /Non-Engineering
- Category: Rajasthan ITI Admission
- Managed by: Department of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan
- Rajasthan ITI Admission
- Official website: dte.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan ITI 2023 Courses Offered
Mechanic Diesel Engine
Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Mechanic Motor Cycle
Marine Engine Fitter
Plastic Processing Operator-
Sheet Metal Worker-
Tool & Die Maker Turner
Welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)
Mason (Building Constructor)
Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
Forger & Heat TreaterFoundry man Technician
Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
Interior Decoration and Designing
Lift and Escalator Mechanic
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Starting of application form submission||June 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of form||July 2023|
|Counseling Date||August 2023|
- Jharkhand ITI Admission 2023—>Click Here
Rajasthan ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before going to submit online application form of Rajasthan ITI admission procedure 2023:
Applicant’s minimum qualification is the 8th/10th/12th exam of Rajasthan School board or its equivalent examination.
Candidate’s minimum age should be 14 years as on 1st August 2023.
Candidate must be welled of both physically and mentally.
The applicant should be a resident of Rajasthan state.
How to Fill the Rajasthan ITI Online Application Form?
- Open the official web portal that is dte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now, Select a related to I.T.I.s section select “Govt. & Pvt. ITIs” link
- Then access the t “Government ITI Admission (ON LINE).
- Open Rajasthan ITI Entrance Notification and read is careful.
- Thereafter open Rajasthan ITI Online Registration Tab.
- Entire candidate’s personal and educational details in Rajasthan ITI Registration form 2023 in an appropriate way.
- Registered aspirants log in the application form by entering the asked details.
- Now fill require details in Rajasthan ITI 2023 Online Form
- Upload the candidate’s recent passport size photograph and signature if applicable.
- Recheck application form and go for final submission tab
- Finally, take print out of Rajasthan ITI 2023 Application Form for future use.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Counselling
The responsible authority will send an invitation to the selected candidates to participate in Rajasthan ITI 2023. Candidates will report on scheduled date and time of counseling. Candidates must carry their original documents of the candidates During counseling. The reserved admission quota is as under:
- 25% of total seats will be reserved for women candidates.
- Some seats will be reserved for SC/ST candidates.
- PwD candidates are comes also eligible under reservation quota.
- Ex-servicemen will also applicable to the reservation in admission.
Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2019 Admission Process
The admission process will complete online mode and check step from below:
The authority will select candidates on the basis of Merit list, Information will be uploaded on the official site of DTE, Rajasthan after the closing date of form filling.
As we know that the merit list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared by the respective authority on the basis of candidates marks secured in their 8th or 10th or 12th
After the uploading of candidates Merit list, Counseling will be held.
There will be some quota for the candidates of the recognized orphanages and some reservation of seats for the ex-servicemen also.
Female candidates will be reserved 1/4th seats of the total.
Once the counseling process will over, the result will be uploaded by respective authority on the official website along with the candidate’s name and the ITI College name they have been offered to take admission.