Rajasthan Roadways Vacancy 2023: Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation(RSRTC) department is going to organize the recruitment. Department on different posts of RSRTC department like driver, operator, LDC, technical staff, account service, ATI, etc. A large number of posts of employees are vacant in Rajasthan roadways. There has been no recruitment process for last almost seven years. In such a situation, it is estimated that the recruitment process will be conducted. The proposal of Rajasthan Roadways Bharti has been sent to the Government many times by the department for recruitment to the vacant posts. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, Rajasthan Roadways Driver qualification, driver salary, selection process, conductor license process, driver salary for the post of Rajasthan Roadways Vacancy 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years. Women candidates and reserved categories will be given relaxation in the age limit set by the department as per rules.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must complete 10th class from a recognized board. It is very important to have a driving license and also three years experience in driving heavy vehicles.
Syllabus for Rajasthan Roadways Driver
The Rajasthan Roadways Driver syllabus will be a paper of 100 marks in the Roadways recruitment exam. Rajasthan Roadways exam will have a 100 question paper. The duration of the paper in the exam will be 90 minutes. All questions in the Rajasthan Roadways paper will be multiple-choice questions.
The topics are prepared on the basis of the subjects are
- Computer Knowledge
Roadways Vacancy Rajasthan Apply Online
Rajasthan Roadways application fees have been set separately for all the posts by the Rajasthan Roadways Department.
Rajasthan Roadways Selection Process
The candidate who has applied for Roadways recruitment, Rajasthan Roadways selection process will first organize their offline written examination by the department. A trade test will be conducted for the candidates who will qualify for the written test. Final candidates will be selected after finally document verification of selected candidates in the trade test.
Salary: The pay scale will be payable by the Government between 14200/- to 20200/-
Rajasthan Roadways Conductor License Procedure
- Candidate age should have completed a minimum of 18 years of age.
- The candidate must complete 10th class and should have knowledge of languages of that region to work as an operator.
- Proper knowledge of the motor vehicles act and the Rules made there under relating to the duties and functions of the operator.
- The moral character of the applicant should be good.
- Eligible applicants can apply for obtaining a conductor’s License by appearing in the candidate before the concerned authority.
- Medical Certificate by a doctor from a Government hospital.
- Three copies of the latest passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Attested copy of the residence certificate as per rules.
- Certificate of prescribed educational qualification.
- Police attested character certificate.
The conductor license will be issued by the concerned licensing authority after verification of the application and forms as per rules and verification of the applications received.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of Rajasthan Roadways Vacancy comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.