RRB ALP Recruitment 2022 RRB ALP Job Application Form, Vacancy, Date, Admit Card: Check complete details regarding Railway Job 2022 like Job Application Form, total Vacancy, Date, exam pattern, Admit Card and result. RRB ALP Recruitment 2022 will offer job to fill up various posts of RRB ALP like Technician, JE, RRB loco pilot Etc for all 21 RRB’s regions (Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram, Ranchi, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Siliguri, Secunderabad, Allahabad, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Gorakhpur, Chennai, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Malda, Kolkata, Jammu-Srinagar, Bilaspur, Bhubaneswar, and Mumbai).
RRB ALP Job 2022 Details Every year the Railway Recruitment Board releases a recruitment notification to fill up various posts of Indian Railways like ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot), Assistant Loco Pilot, Train DRIVER, and Technician. As we know that Railway Recruitment Board will go for fill up posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Jobs. It is a great opportunity for Applicants who are searching and wants to make a career in Railway jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can submit RRB ALP Job 2022 application form on or before the closing date of the application form.
RRB ALP Job 2022 Overview
- Board Name:- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Exam Name:- ALP Exam
- Designation:- ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot), Assistant Loco Pilot, Train DRIVER, and Technician
- Mode of applying: online mode
- Total Posts:- Update soon
- Category:- Recruitment
- Job Location: All over Indian
- Status:- Released
- Official Site:- http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
RRB ALP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Assistant Loco Pilot: All the interested candidates must have done their 01th/SSLC Plus ITI/ Matriculation/Diploma/Degree in Engineering
For Technicians Grade-III: Interested candidates who want to join Technicians Grade-III those must have qualified their ITI Course/12th with PCM or Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum require Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum require Age: 28 Years.
Note: There is age relaxation will applicable for all the reserved categories.
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- PWD (General): 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- Railway Staff (Group C&D): 10 years
- Widows, Divorced Women: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
RRB ALP Recruitment 2022 Important Date
|Online Application form availability||Update Soon|
|Last date to submit the application form||Update Soon|
|Closing date to pay online fee||Update Soon|
|Closing date to pay the fee via SBI E-Challan||Update Soon|
|Closing date to pay the fee via Post office Challan||Update Soon|
|Admit card will issue||Update Soon|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Fill the Application Form:
- All the interested and eligible candidates go to the official website of Indian Railways i.e., gov.in or regions wise official website.
- After the opening of the official web portal, click on RRB ALP Recruitment 2022
- Click on the link“recruitment link”
- A new web page will open, now you can click on the “New Registration” button.
- An application form will open, fill candidates all educational and personal details carefully and upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Select payment mode and pay the requested application fee.
- After successful submission of the application form, take a print copy of that form for future purposes.
RRB ALP and Technician Application Fee:
Application Fee will be different for the category you fall:
- General/OBC have to pay- 500/- as application fee
- SC/ST/Females/Minorities/Ex-Servicemen have to pay 250/- as an application fee.
RRB ALP Job 2022 Admit Card
The Candidates who have successfully submitted their Railway Recruitment 2022 Application Form, can download admit card from the official website. The Admit Card will be issued for the first stage of CBT.
The authority will be issued separately admit cards for Stage 1 CBT and Stage 2 CBT. To download Stage 2 CBT Admit card candidates have to clear Stage 1 CBT of Railway Recruitment 2022
RRB ALP Vacancy 2022 Details
The levels RRB/RRC Recruitment in the Indian railways-
Level A- Candidates who want to get Level a job, those have to for fight UPSC (Union Public Service Commotion) all India level of examination.
Level B: these types of posts will be conducted under the SSC (Staff Selection Commission).The level B recruit will be selected from the LDCE (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination).
- Commercial Apprentice
- Traffic Apprentice
- Station Master
- Ticket Collector
- Engineering posts (Civil, Signal, Mechanical, Electrical, & Telecommunication), etc.
- Safaiwala / Safaiwali
- Assistant Points Man
RRB ALP Recruitment 2022 Upcoming RRB Region-Wise Posts
|RRB Region-Wise Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Jammu Srinagar||Update Soon|
|RRB Malda||Update Soon|
|RRB Ajmer||Update Soon|