SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023: The State Bank of India(SBI) is the largest bank in India and it conducts a clerk examination. The selection is done through the competitive exam and the candidates may apply for the SBI Clerk exam before the last date. The qualified candidates of SBI Clerk prelims will be eligible to appear for the SBI Clerk main examination. SBI conducts an online examination for the post of clerk in 2 stages. preliminary exam and main exam.
This article provides complete details regarding the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 such as application form, exam pattern, exam syllabus, eligibility criteria, etc.
Overview of SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Recruitment||SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023|
|Bank Recruitment||State Bank of India(SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Location of the Job||India|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Vacancy
The candidate must be a citizen of India and the age should be not less than 20 years and more than 28 years.
|PWD General||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
- Candidates who are currently in the final semester may also apply and produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- The candidates having integrated dual degree certificates should ensure the date of passing the IDD.
- The candidate must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Application fees can be paid using debit cards, credit cards, and internet banking.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The application fee for general and OBC candidates is 750/-
- There is no application fee for the candidate’s SC/ST/PWD/XS
Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk Bharti
The duration of the exam in the preliminary examination is one hour. The main examination is 2 hours 40 minutes and the candidates will have to solve their papers accordingly. The candidate should remember that there is a negative marking for the wrong answer and a 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- SBI Clerk exam pattern for the preliminary exam consists of 100 objective questions.
- The paper contains a total of 100 marks and the duration of the exam is one hour.
- The questions will be asked from various sections including English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- Every section will have a separate time of 20 minutes each and the candidates will have to qualify in each section.
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
The duration of the exam is 2 hours 40 minutes and the exam pattern for SBI Clerk for the main examination is objective type questions of 200 marks. The questions will be divided into various sections like general, financial awareness, general English, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, and computer aptitude.
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 min|
The selection procedure will be completed on the basis of the merit list and it contains several stages
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
Important Dates for SBI Clerk Recruitment
The online Application form will be available in 1st week of January 2023
The Last Date to apply is the last week of January 2023
Admit card will be available in February 2023
SBI Preliminary exam is March 2023
Mains Admit card is July 2023
Final Result is notified later
How to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the SBI Clerk Vacancy
- Fill in the information in the application form such as name, address, mobile number, etc.
- Candidates can fill out the application form and submit the form online mode.
- Candidates must verify the application form before submitting the form.
- The fee can be made through debit card, credit card, internet banking, and demand draft.
- No application form will be completed without submission of the application fee.
- Applicants can take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
The candidate can download the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 admit card online. The admit card will be available on the official website. The admit card contains the name of the candidate, roll number, exam center, exam date, mobile number, etc. Candidates must carry the admit card to the exam hall, without admit card the candidate will not allow to the exam hall.
The result will be declared on the official website and the result will appear in PDF format. Then check your exam result and take a printout copy for future reference.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 comment here we will provide you with information. Keep on visiting this site for more updates.