SEBI YP Recruitment 2023, SEBI YP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, SEBI YP Recruitment Overview, SEBI YP Recruitment Apply Online Link, SEBI YP Recruitment Selection Process: Grab this wonderful job chance… Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI ) will soon issue a notice of SEBI YP Recruitment 2023 for Young Professional Program. If you think you are eligible for the same than we advise you to kindly apply for SEBI YP Recruitment by filling form
SEBI YP Recruitment 2023 notification will be available soon. Securities and Exchange Board of India will soon invite an online application from interested and eligible candidates under its Young Professional Program. Official notice will be available in the first week of January 2023
SEBI Young Professional Program 2023 – Overview
|SEBI Young Professionals Program 2023 – Overview|
|Conducting Body||Securities Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Exam||SEBI Young Professional Program 2023|
|Posts||SEBI Young Professionals|
|Mode of application||Online|
SEBI Young Professionals Program Apply Online Link
Dear all valued viewers we advise you to kindly keep on this page once the link to apply for SEBI YP Recruitment 2023 will be available we will update the same here so after that you can click on the link below to apply online for SEBI Young Professionals Program 2023.
How to apply online for SEBI Young Professionals Program 2023?
- You are requested to follow the steps below to apply online for SEBI Young Professionals Program 2023.
- Visit the official website @sebi.gov.in or you may click on the direct apply online link above for SEBI Internship.
- On the home page you need to press on the Vacancies tab at the end of the screen.
- Press on SEBI Young Professionals Program Internship 2023 under the vacancies heading
- press on to the link of “Invitation of Applications for SEBI Young Professional Program 2023”
- You will find the Online Application Link, fill in the SEBI Internship form 2023
- Press on the Submit button.
- Get a printout of the SEBI Young Professionals Internship Application form 2023
SEBI Young Professionals Eligibility Criteria
|Young Professional (Securities Market Operations)||PG qualification (degree / 2-year diploma) in Management (with specialization in|
(CA) / (CS) / (CMA)
Successfully completed all 3 levels of the (CFA) course from CFA Institute (USA).
|Young Professional (Law)||Bachelors’ Degree in Law|
|Young Professional (Research)||PG qualification (degree / 2-year diploma) in Management|
|Young Professional (Information Technology)||Any one of the following degrees or|
equivalent CGPA:B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics / EC/ IT / CS
MCA / MSc (IT) / MSc. (CS) / MBA (Systems) / MBA (Analytics) / M. Tech (CS/ IT/ Relevant Stream) / MS
|Young Professional (Securities Market Operations)||At least 1 year of work experience in the financial sector after completion of PG qualification or CA/CS/CMA/CFA|
|Young Professional (Law)||At least 1 year of work experience in corporate / securities laws after completion of the Bachelors’ Degree in Law/ LLM.|
|Young Professional (Research)||At least 1 year of research/work experience in areas including but not limited to financial markets, corporate finance, macroeconomic theory, corporate governance,|
|Young Professional (Information Technology)||At least 1 year of work experience in the field of software development (programming) or cyber security.|
Age Limit (04.01.2023)
Students must be an Indian citizen of age, not more than 30 years as of the date of publication of the advertisement.
General Essential Skills
Contenders must possess reasonable:
- understanding of financial markets,
- analytical ability,
- knowledge of Informational Technology tools,
- aptitude for research,
- oral and written communication skills, and
- judgment and interpersonal skills.
SEBI Young Professional Selection Process
- Application Screening
- Preliminary Interview
- Final Interview
You may acquire SEBI YP Recruitment 2023 details from above given section.