Shimla Army Bharti 2023 Himachal Pradesh Open Bharti Registration, Date: ARO Shimla Army Recruitment 2023: Army Recruiting Office Shimla comes under HQ Ambala Zone. Every year the Indian army conducts open army Bharti for ARO Shimla zone for 4 districts of Himachal Pradesh- Shimla, Kinnaur, Solan, and Sirmaur. Shimla Army Bharti 2023 will conduct for recruiting various posts of Indian Army like- Soldier GD, Tradesmen, Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Technical and Soldier NA, etc vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can get details regarding Himachal Pradesh Army Recruitment Rally 2023 like Online Registration Form, Rally Dates, Age, Weight, Height, Admit Card And Educational Qualification Etc.
Shimla Army Bharti 2023 Overview
Name of Authority: Join Indian Army ARO Shimla
HQ Name: HQ Ambala Zone
Districts Covered: Kinnaur, Shimla, Sirmaour and Solan district
Name of State: Himachal Pradesh State
Posts Name: Various (Soldier GD, NA, Clerk, Technical and Tradesmen)
Official Notification: Will be updated soon
Mode of Apply: Online
Mode of Written Exam: Offline
Status: Yet Not Available
Job Location: All over India
ARO Shimla Army Rally 2023 Eligibility Criteria
General Duty Soldier: The candidate must have cleared High School/10th / SSLC from a recognized board with minimum 45% marks and 33% marks aggregate in each subject.
Clerk/SKT Soldier: The interested candidate has the 12th pass in any stream Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized board with 60% marks aggregate and 50% marks in each subject.
Tradesman Soldier: The Candidate passed 8th or 10th class Only.
Technical: The candidate passed 12th/Intermediate with PCM Stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and English along with 50% aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Nursing Assistant: The candidate should have completed 12th/10+2/Intermediate along with PCB Stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). With a total of 50% aggregate subjects and 40% marks in each subject.
- Age for Soldier General Duty should be between 17 ½ to 21 years.
- Age for Soldier Clerk, Soldier, Soldier Technical, Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen Age must be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
ARO Shimla Army Rally 2023 Important Date
Registration Start Date: Will be Update Soon
Registration Closed Date: Will be Update Soon
Admit card will issue: Will be Update Soon
Open Date of Rally:- Will be Update Soon
Close Date of Army Rally:- Will be Update Soon
Reporting Time in Ground:- Will be Update Soon
The result will be Announced: Will be Update Soon
Shimla Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Application Form
The Application Form will release by online mode on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. The interested candidates need to register at the official website. The registration process is a mandatory process for participating in Shimla Open Army Bharti 2023. The Application form will start in Jun 2023.
The Interested and eligible submit the online application form after completion of the registration process. Read the official notification carefully before going to apply. Candidates need to enter essential educational and personal details in the application form.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Keep ready valid email & Scanned photo, and signature before going to apply.
- Open official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
- Firstly candidates Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you have already registered you can log in.
- Registration process candidates must Click on the “Submit” button.
- Enter candidate’s personal and educational details in the application form & upload Photo, Signature.
- Finally, Take a printout of the fully filled application form for future use.
Shimla Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Required Documents
- 08th/ 10th/ 12th Marks sheet and Certificate
- Character Certificate (not more than six months old)
- Unmarried / Married Certificate
- Sports / NCC Certificate (if any)
- Relationship Certificate (if applicable)
- ID proof (Aadhar Card and Pan Card)
- 20 Copies of passport size photographs
- Admit Card and Affidavit
- Transfer Certificate (if studied from NIOS)
- Himachali Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Join Indian Army will conduct the below steps for selecting eligible candidates.
- Physical Measurement: Height, Chest, and weight
- Physical Ability Test: Race, Pull-ups and Jump
- Medical Examination
- Written Test
- Merit list
The Admit Card is also known as Call latter. The Call letter is a mandatory document to carry at the exam center on the day of Bharti. The Admit Card will also issue at the official website of Join Indian Army.
Candidates can download admit cards by entering the registration numbers and DOB. The admit card will contain information of Candidates and examination like candidates’ Names and registration no and Bharti Date, time and Place candidates.