SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) exam was conducted for the recruitment of posts that require the 12th standard as minimum educational qualification. Before applying for the exam the candidates should go to the official website to know more details of the SSC CHSL exam. CHSL is a high leveled examination in India. The SSC CHSL exam is divided into two different stages. Those who complete the stage1 will go to the next level i.e., stage 2.
Interested candidates can apply for the post by visiting the official website of the commission. Here is information such as exam pattern, syllabus, application form, eligibility criteria, etc. for the post of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023.
Overview of SSC CHSL Recruitment
|Name of the Examination||SSC CHSL 2023|
|Name of the Exam||Staff Selection Commission(SSC)|
|Exam Level||All India|
|Official Website||Ssc. nic. in|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Bharti
- The candidate should not be less than 18 years and a maximum of 27 years.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
- The age relaxation for OBC category candidates is 3 years.
- The age relaxation for the physically handicapped is 13 years.
- The age relaxation for PH/SC, PH/ST category candidates is 15 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed the 12th standard from a recognized university.
Selection Process for SSC CHSL Recruitment
The recruitment process contains two stages
- Written Exam
- Typing Test or Skill Test
The candidate who has passed stage 1 will be moved to stage 2. The selected candidates will get recruited to the post into various central Government offices. The reserved candidates will be adjusted to the category vacancy as per the merit list. The vacancy of the reserved category will get filled by eligible candidates of the reserved category.
Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL
There are a total of 4 sections containing the subjects General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness and contains 50 marks for each section. The English language section will be 50 marks, General Awareness will be 50 marks, General Intelligence will be 50 marks, Quantitative Aptitude will be 50 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- The paper contains Hindi and English languages.
- The question paper contains multiple-choice questions.
- Every incorrect answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
Typing Test for LDC: The written exam will be conducted in Hindi and English language. The candidates need to mention the language of typing during the exam. The typing speed of the English language needs to be 35 words per minute and the Hindi language needs to be 30 words per minute.
Skill Test for DEO: The test will be conducted for qualifying the candidates for the written exam. The candidates are required to maintain the data entry speed of 8000keys of the depression on the computer. The duration of the skill test exam will be of 15 minutes. The printed matter of 2000 to 2200 strokes in the English language.
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of SSC and click on the registration.
- The candidates need to provide the basic details like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on submit button to submit your online registration form for SSC CHSL then, all the candidates will be issued a registration ID for the SSC CHSL exam.
- Candidates are required to login with provided ID and password.
- The candidates should upload the photograph and signature.
- After filling up the application form, candidates must check the entire application form.
- The candidate should pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Candidates need to take a soft copy of the application form for future purposes.
The admit card for the SSC CHSL exam can be downloaded from the official website. The candidate needs to take a printout of the admit card and must bring it to the exam hall, otherwise they do not allow to appear for the exam. The authority will release the admit card before the exam.
The result for SSC CHSL will be declared on-site and those candidates can appear for tier 2 who have cleared tier 1 of the exam. The final result will be published in the form of a merit list. The merit list will be prepared according to the marks scored by the candidate at all the levels of the exam.
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post of SSC CHSL Recruitment comment here we will provide you with information.