SSC Constable GD Vacancy 2023: The SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and will conduct the General Duty (GD) Constable examination every year. The notification has been released by the Government. The Exam will be conducted in multiple locations across India. Recruitment notification of SSC GD Constable Exam 2023 will be released soon. The candidates who want to apply for the posts of SSC GD must apply through online mode. Candidates are recruited for the post on direct recruitment basis.
Candidates will be selected for the posts depending on their performance in the written exam followed by an interview. The result is declared only after writing the exam. Here is an article know about the process, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, important dates, and other information for the post of SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2023.
Details of SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2023:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||General Duty Constable (GD Constable)|
|Vacancies||Not yet released|
|Application Date||To be announced|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Results||To be announced|
|Website||ssc. nic. in|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Constable GD Bharti 2023:
Candidates must complete Matriculation from any recognized university.
The age of the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years. The age relaxation of the candidate will be applied as per the Rules of Government.
Application Fee for SSC Constable GD Vacancy:
- The application fee for the SSC Constable (GD) Examination 2022 will be payable through online mode or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee through SBI Challan in offline mode.
- After filling the online application form, candidates should take the e-receipt of the application fee.
|UR/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates||No Fee|
Selection Procedure for SSC Constable GD Vacancy:
The selection of the candidates will be based on 4 stages.
- CBT Examination (Computer Based Test Exam)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- The exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test mode.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers.
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test are eligible for the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test.
- Candidates can go for the medical exam only who can qualify in all stages.
- The duration of the Exam is 1hour 30 minutes.
|Name of the Examination||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Syllabus for SSC Constable Recruitment:
- Fill in the blanks
- One word substitution
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Spatial Orientation
- Coding and De-coding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figural Classification
- Non-verbal series
Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Discount, Mensuration
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations
- Decimals, Fraction and Relationship between Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Percentages, Ratios, and Proportions
- Time and Work
General Knowledge and General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution
- General Policy
- Economic State
- Scientific Research
The registration procedure for the post of SSC GD Constable is mentioned below.
- Open the website and click on the registration button.
- Open the registration form and fill in all the details in the application form like Personal Details, Educational Profile, etc.
- Upload recent copies of passport size photograph, signature copy, and thumb impression.
- Click on submit option after checking all the details.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The registration process is confirmed by entering the OTP.
How to Apply for SSC Constable Vacancy?
- Candidates must login in order to apply for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023
- Login with the User id and Password obtained at the time of the registration process.
- Candidates must click on the apply link for the recruitment process.
- Enter the details such as name, address, mobile number, and other information in the application form.
- Candidates should pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting the application form.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Results for SSC Constable:
The SSC GD will release the results after completing the Computer Based Test. The results will be available online mode.
- Open the website.
- Click on the Results button on the home page of the SSC Website.
- Now find and click on the link of SSC GD Constable vacancy 2023 Results
- Check the result with the help of the roll number issued and take a printout copy for future reference.
Endnote: Candidates have to visit the post of SSS GD Constable vacancy 2023 to know more information. If you have any queries comment here we will update the details.