SSC GD Application Form 2024 | Eligibility Criteria | Selection Process: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the General Duty (GD) Constable examination every year. The examination will be conducted in multiple locations all over India. The candidate who has passed the written examination is eligible for the medical examination. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post. The applicants will need to submit their online applications.
The vacancies in several posts are recruited through this competitive exam every year. The process of recruitment will depend on the performance of the candidate. Recruitment notification for SSC GD Constable Exam 2024 will be released soon. In this article, we will discuss the eligibility criteria and application form for the post of SSC GD application form 2024.
Details of SSC GD Constable 2024
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Name of the Post
|General Duty Constable (GD Constable)
|Not yet released
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD 2024
Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board. Candidates who are appearing in the examination are not eligible to apply.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years. The maximum age is 23 years. Age will be relaxable according to the Rules of Government.
- The application fee for the SSC Constable (GD) Examination 2024 will be payable through online mode or offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates can pay the fee through SBI Challan.
- After filling out the online application form, candidates should take the e-receipt of the application fee.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates
SSC GD Recruitment 2024 Selection Procedure
Selection to the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 will be based on 4 stages.
- CBT Examination (Computer Based Test Exam)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
SSC GD Constable Examination Pattern
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024 will be conducted in CBT mode
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers.
- Candidates who got qualified in the Computer Based Test are eligible to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test.
- Candidates who qualified in all the stages will undergo a medical examination.
- The duration of the Examination is 1.5 hours.
|Name of the Examination
|No. of Questions
|General Knowledge & General Awareness
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024 Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks
- One-word substitution
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Spatial Orientation
- Coding and Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figural Classification
- Non-verbal series
Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Discount, Mensuration
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations
- Decimals, Fractions, and Relationship between Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Percentages, Ratios, and Proportions
- Time and Work
General Knowledge and General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution
- General Policy
- Economic State
- Scientific Research
SSC GD Constable 2024 Application Process
Recruitment notification for the Examination will be available soon. Candidates must fill out the application form online mode only. Candidates should fill out the application form in two stages.
Candidates who are applying first time for the SSC Examination need to register themselves on the SSC website. Candidates who have already applied need not register again. They can use their previous registration number.
- Open the website and click on the registration button.
- Open the registration form and fill in all the details in the application form like Personal Details, Educational Profile, etc.
- Upload recent copies of passport-size photographs, signature copies, and thumb impressions.
- Click on submit option after checking all the details.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to confirm the registration process.
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024?
- Candidates must log in in order to apply for SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2024
- Login with the User id and Password obtained at the time of the registration process.
- Click on the apply link for the recruitment process.
- Candidates should give their three preferences for the examination center.
- Candidates should pay the fee online mode or offline mode.
- Click on submit option after payment of the fee and check all the details properly.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024 Results
Staff Selection Commission will release the results after the conduction of the Computer Based Test. Results will be available online mode. Results will be available in PDF format.
How to Check SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024 Results?
- Open the website.
- Click on the Results tab on the home page of the SSC Website.
- Now find and click on the link of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2024 Results
- Check the result with the help of the roll number issued and take a printout copy for future reference.
Endnote: Candidates have to visit the page regularly to know the details about the SSS GD Application Form 2024.