Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 TNUSRB SI Constable Job Vacancy, Date, Application Form: Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) will release a recruitment notification for fill up various vacancies of TN Police like Sub Inspector (SI), Police Constable Grade II and Jail Warden Jobs Etc. This is a good opportunity for the applicants, who are looking for government jobs in Tamilnadu State. The Interested and eligible candidates can find the Tamil Nadu Police job details in below and candidates can apply by online/offline by downloading online/offline application form in pdf @www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in (OR) www.tnpolice.gov.in on our page. Candidates can attain other information about Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 like eligibility criteria, age, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, selection process, cut off marks, date and how to apply, etc.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Authority Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||Update Soon|
|Name of the Posts:||Sub Inspector (SI)|
Police Constables [Armed Reserve]
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Type of Jobs:||Police Jobs|
|State Name||Tamilnadu State|
|Mode of Application Form||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates:||Update Soon|
|Helpline Number:||044 40016200|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
TN Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Inspector- The Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
- Police Constable- Candidates passed The applicant SSLC from any recognized board or institute.
- Sub Inspector- Candidates age not be more than 28 years whereas lower age is 20 years. Age relaxation will provide for reserved category candidates.
BC/MBC/DNC– 20 to 30.
SC/ST – 20 to 33.
- Police Constable: Candidates Maximum Age is 24 years and the minimum age is 18 years. Age relaxation will provide for reserved category candidates.
BC/ MBC / DNC – 18 to 26.
SC/ST– 18 to 29.
TN Police Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Official Notification will release||Will be updated later|
|Application Form Start date||Will be updated later|
|Closing date of submission of application form||Will be updated later|
|Admit card will issue||Will be updated later|
|Physical test Date||Will be updated later|
|Exam Date||Will be updated later|
|Result will announce||Will be updated later|
TNUSRB SI Constable Job 2023 Application Form
Check step to download Apply for TNUSRB Police Constable and SI (Sub Inspector) by Online Application mode If you are interested to apply for Tamil Nadu Police Job, you can check eligibility criteria before going to submit the online application form.
Candidates need to register ‘One Time Registration for these TNUSRB Police Vacancies and fill ‘Online Application‘ on the official web page (http://www.tnusrbonline.org). The official link also provided here.
The candidates are advised to fill up require educational and personal details like Full Name, Communication Address, Contact Number, Email, DOB, Category, Qualification, etc. in the online application form. Upload candidates scanned images and necessary documents.
Step to Submission Application Form
- Firstly, candidates open the official website, i.e. www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Now access a link relate to Tamilnadu Police Constable 2023 and Download it
- Candidates must read the official notification before going to submit the online application form.
- Now, start the application process by clicking on APPLY ONLINE link.
- Enter candidates’ personal and Educational Details in the registration form.
- To the submission of the application form, candidates must pay the application fees by using provided sources.
- Upload Scanned photos, signatures, and documents to the browser option.
- After fill up information candidates must click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the application form and save the Registration Number and Password.
TNUSRB SI Constable Job 2023 Selection procedures
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Documents Verification
|Category||No of Marks|
|Physical Standard Test||15|
|Special Marks (NCC, NSS, Sports/ Games Certificates)||05|
TN Police Job Salary:
- 18,200/- to Rs.52,900/- per month
Tamil Nadu Police SI Constable Job 2023 Cut off
- The cutoff mark is the minimum qualifying mark for selecting in TN Police Job.
- The cut-off marks will be fixed after the declaration of results.
- After completion of the recruitment Exam, candidates can check the Cutoff on our page.
- The board will publish a merit list based on Cutoff Marks.
- Candidates can download the merit list in pdf sheets from the official website.
Tamil Nadu Police SI Constable Job 2023 Documents required
- Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/TC)
- Categories Certificate
- Educational Qualification. SSLC/HSC/ U.G/P.G
- Technical Qualification
- Character Certificate
- Employment certificate