Telangana BAMS 2023: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(BAMS) admission will be conducted through the NEET exam and the counseling process for admission. The university invites online applications for admission into the undergraduate course. The candidates who are looking for admissions in the BAMS course in the Government colleges of the state of Telangana must know about the counseling which will be conducted. Medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, etc have fallen under the NEET exam. The interested candidates may apply for admission on or before the due date of online application submission. The candidates who have qualified and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria can visit the official portal. The final merit list will be released on the premises and verify the original certificates are done. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, how to apply, tips, etc for the post of BAMS Admission 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana BAMS Admission
Candidates must complete Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in both eleventh and 12th standards from a recognized board. The candidate must be a minimum age of 17 years and fill out the form. The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects is the qualifying marks at 12th standard. The candidate belonging to the reserved category should secure a minimum of 40% in their 12th standard board exam.
Telangana BAMS Admission Process
- The candidate must visit the website of NEET and read the instructions carefully.
- Generate the registration number and password.
- Enter the details like the name of the candidate, mobile number, email id, etc in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents like photographs, signatures with the required format.
- The candidate should pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode. The payment can be done by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Verify the application form before submitting it.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future use.
Exam Syllabus for Telangana BAMS 2023
Physics for NEET
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Laws of Motion||Current Electricity|
|Work, Energy, Power||Magnetism|
|Oscillations and Wave||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Motions of Systems||Electronic Devices|
|Kinetic theory||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Molecular Structure||Electro Chemistry|
|Gases and Liquids||Chemical Kinetics|
|Thermodynamics||Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||P Block Elements|
|Organic Chemistry||Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|Environmental Chemistry||Biomolecules, Polymers, and Chemistry|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Diversity in the Living World||Reproduction|
|Plants and Animals||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Human Physiology||Ecology and Environment|
Top Colleges for BAMS Recruitment
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
- Seth GS Medical College
- VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Government Medical College and Hospital
- Institute of Medical Science, Uttar Pradesh
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Documents Required for Telangana BAMS
- Domicile of Telangana
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Memorandum of marks
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport-sized photograph of the candidate
- Study certificate from 6th class to 12th standard
- Category Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Tips for BAMS Admission 2023
- NEET entrance involves questions from 3 sections like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from class 11th and 12th standard.
- The candidate should have a strong base of their entire theoretical knowledge of Biology.
- This can be done through NCERT, reference books like Biology publications, question banks, previous papers, etc.
- Candidates need to have a clear basis of both, then additional information and understanding through various guide books, online videos, previous papers will be helpful.
- Students should practice these types of questions that are asked in exams.
- Practice papers, mock tests are helpful and these are provided by different online providers.
Endnote: Keep on visiting this page for more updates and if any queries regarding the post for Telangana BAMS comment here