TPSC Recruitment 2023 | Recruitment Process | Exam Pattern: TPSC 2023 recruitment has various opportunities for Government jobs under groups A, B, and C. The major function of TPSC is to conduct exams for the further recruitment process. The official exam calender for 2023 will be released on the official portal. The full form of TPSC is Tripura Public Service Commission and is formed in 1972 under article 315 of the constitution of India. It is situated at the old assembly house of Tripura, Akhaura Road, Agartala.
TPSC recruitment will announce vacancies in several Government sectors like Director, Blind Educator, Foreman, Technical assistants, etc. TPSC is appointing candidates after conducting written exams and interviews. There are opportunities for candidates to get employment after qualifying written test and interview in TPSC. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, how to apply, exam pattern, exam syllabus, etc for the post of TPSC Recruitment 2023.
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Oline|
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment
- The candidate’s age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years of age.
- The age relaxation of five years is given in the upper age limit to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and Government officials.
- The applicant should also possess a degree from a recognized university.
Application Form for TPSC Vacancy
- Visit the official site of TPSC.
- Click on the application form and enter login details.
- Enter all the details like username, valid email id, and mobile number and click on the generate OTP button.
- Provide date of birth and password to create a profile.
- The candidate should log in by providing the user name and password.
- The candidate must click on the online application button which will display the available advertisements.
- Click on the apply online link and open the application form on the screen.
- Submit the application fee through a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- The candidate should take a printout copy of the application form for future use.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
It consists of one paper of general studies and contains 200 objective-type questions. The exam will be 200 marks.
- English essay and precis writing
- English composition
- Bengali composition and Translation or alternative English
- General knowledge and current affairs
- The constitution of India and the five years plan.
The last stage for TPSC will be a personal interview, where the candidate is evaluated beyond the written.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Common Phrases and Idioms
- Prepositions and Articles
- Spotting of Errors
- Ordering of Sentences
- Appropriate and Qualifying Words
History of India
- Social, Economic, and Political Aspects
- Indian National Movement
- Nature and Character of the Nineteenth Century
- Growth of Nationalism
- Attainment of Independence
Geography of India
- Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of the country
- Main features of Indian Agriculture and Natural resources
Indian Polity and Economy
- Country’s Political System
- Constitution of India
- Panchayati Raj
- Community Development
General Science and Environment
- General Appreciation and Understanding of Science and Environment
- Matters of everyday observation and experience
- General awareness of information and communication technology
General Mental Ability
- Logical Perception
- Natural conclusion
Questions similar to mathematics paper of Tripura Board of Secondary education.
Selection Process for TPSC Bharti
The selection process will contain two stages
Interview or Personality Test
- The candidates will be called for an interview as per the merit list prepared from the written exam.
- The candidate scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the written exam shall also be called for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The candidates who will be found qualified in the written exam will be called to appear in the interview.
- The merit position of candidates securing equal marks will be finalized as per their seniority of age.
TPSC issues admit cards for candidates who have completed their application procedure successfully. The conducting authority will inform certain information through name, roll number, exam center, exam timings, etc. The admit card can be downloaded by the candidates by providing their username and password. The admission certificates will be issued in PDF format for some examinations.
The Tripura Public Service Commission answer key is issued after the exam has been completed successfully on the official website. The answer key will be in PDF format. The answer key will help to know and estimate their marks after the exam has been conducted.
TPSC issues both the results for the written test and interview session. The result for the TPSC-like answer key is issued in PDF format. Those applicants who pass all the rounds are selected for several posts on the Tripura Public Service Commission.
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.