UKSSSC Job Vacancy 2024: The UKSSSC is a board for recruitment in Uttarakhand and also it is responsible for selecting various posts in different departments. The UKSSSC stands for Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Commission. The UKSSSC released the official notification for the post of Police Constable(District), Police Constable(PAC), and Firemen vacancy in the Uttarakhand Police Department. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the post of UKSSSC recruitment 2024 before the last date of the application form. There are 1521 vacancies available for the post of UKSSSC exam.
The candidates who are looking for job openings in Uttarakhand are willing to apply for the application form. In this article, we know about the application form, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, important dates, and other details for the post of UKSSSC Vacancy 2024.
Overview of UKSSSC Vacancy 2024
|Name of the Organization
|Uttarakhand Government Jobs
|Location of the Job
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Vacancy 2024
The candidate can check the eligibility for the post of UKSSSC. The candidate must be Indian and here are the details of the eligibility of the UKSSSC mentioned below.
The age of the candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate is 30 years.
The age relaxation is as per the Government rules.
Candidates must complete the 12th standard from any recognized institute and also the candidate has typing knowledge.
Application Fee for UKSSSC Vacancy
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates is 300/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is 150/-
- The candidate must pay the application fee through online mode and the payment can be done through debit cards, credit cards, and net banking.
Important Dates for UKSSSC Vacancy
- The Starting Date of the application is 3rd January 2024
- The Last Date of the application is 16th February 2024
- The Date of the written exam is June 2024
Vacancy Details of UKSSSC
|Name of the Post
|Police Constable (District)
Category-wise Vacancy Details of UKSSSC
The exam paper contains objective-type questions that carry a total of 100 marks. There will be a negative marking and a deduction of 1/4 mark. The exam contains the subjects like Hindi, Social, and General Knowledge.
Physical Measurement and Fitness Test
|50 m in 16 Sec
Admit Card for UKSSSC
The organization released the admit cards in online mode and the admit card will issue to those candidates whose application has been accepted. The admit card must carry the admit card to the exam hall and without the admit card the candidate does not allow to the exam hall.
The admit card contains the name, date of birth, photograph, registration number, exam center, date of the exam, and reporting time.
The result will be declared in online mode and the result is based on the merit list only. The candidates must log in with their registration number and password to check their results.
How to apply for UKSSSC Job Vacancy 2024?
- Candidates should visit the official website of the UKSSSC of Uttarakhand.
- Enter the details in the application form such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, caste certificate, and other information.
- Candidates must upload a copy of the documents with their signature and photograph.
- The candidate must pay the application fee through online modes such as debit cards, credit cards, and net banking.
- Click on submit button after checking the application form.
- Candidates need to take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Endnote: The candidate must see the post of UKSSSC recruitment to get more information. Keep on visiting this site for more updates we will give you more details.