UP B.Sc Nursing Exam 2023: The Nursing course in India is common for entrance tests for appointing the candidates on the post. It is a big opportunity for those waiting for the release of the applications to appear in the exam. Nursing and health care are considered as the major sectors globally providing a wide range of career opportunities to the candidates.
There are a wide number of courses offered in this field at Diploma, undergraduate to postgraduate levels. The Nursing entrance exams will be conducted by these institutes for the purpose of selecting candidates for enrolment into these courses. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, the selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc for the post of UP B.Sc Nursing Exam 2023.
Overview of UP B.Sc Nursing Exam
|Name of the Examination||UP B.Sc Nursing Exam|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences|
Eligibility Criteria for UP B.Sc Nursing Exam
- The candidate’s age should be a minimum of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the B.Sc Nursing course.
- The applicants should pass the 12th standard with PCB or PCBE from a recognized board.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate who has completed the GNM Diploma course from a recognized university is also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final examination of the 12 standards can also apply for UP. B.Sc Admission 2023.
UP B.Sc Nursing Exam 2023 Application Form
- The candidate must visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh.
- Go to the official website and fill in all the details in the application form.
- Go through the instructions carefully and fill in the information.
- Enter the name of the candidate, address, contact number, etc in the application form.
- Scan the documents and photograph with signature.
- The candidate must pay the application fee by using a debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Application Fee for UP B.Sc Nursing Exam
For General Category: 1000/-
Reserved Category: 500/-
Physically handicapped candidates need not pay the application fee.
The candidate submits the application fee through online modes such as debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
Exam Pattern for UP B.Sc Nursing
- The entrance examination will be held through offline mode and the exam will be written in pen and paper mode.
- The examination will be bilingual and it is conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours for the question paper.
- The question paper will have a total of 100 questions of multiple-choice questions type.
- The candidate will be awarded one mark for every correct answer.
Exam Syllabus for UP B.Sc Nursing
- Nursing Aptitude
UP B.Sc Nursing Exam Admit Card
The admit cards for the entrance examination will be released on the official website a few days before the examination date. The candidate must download their admit cards from the website to be eligible to attend the examination. Without admit cards, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
The authority will release the examination result on the official website. The result will be declared after the successful completion of the examination. The candidates should verify their results from the official website.
UP B.Sc Nursing Exam Counseling
The information of the counseling schedule will be updated on the official website mentioning the date, time, venue, etc. The candidates will get an opportunity to select the course and the college as per their preference in the counseling procedure. The seat allotment will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. After the allotment of seats, the candidates will have to report to the allotted college for confirmation of the seats.
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of UP B.Sc Nursing Exam 2023 comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.