UP Free Smart Phone Yojana | Eligibility | Information: The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath has announced a new scheme named UP free smartphone Yojana. This scheme is launched for poor students who are unable to purchase a smartphone through which they can study online. There are many students who are unable to get mobile or laptops due to financial constraints, due to which they have to face many problems in education. Through this scheme, smartphones will be made available free of cost to the students of the state. In this article, we discuss the eligibility, documents, etc for the post of UP free smartphone Yojana.
Overview of UP Free Smartphone
|Name of the Scheme||UP Free Smartphone Yojana|
|Announced By||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Benefits||Free Tabs to Government School Students|
|Objective of Scheme||Providing Tabs for Free|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Free Smartphone Scheme
- The candidate should be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must be studying in any one of the government-aided schools.
- The students must be pursuing graduation, post-graduation, technical, or diploma.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family from all the sources must not exceed two lakh rupees.
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide smartphones to the students of the state.
- Under this scheme, the candidates will be helped in getting a job.
- The government will also provide the facility of digital access in this scheme.
- Candidates do not have to think about the hindrances in their education.
- Due to this scheme, students will be able to solve all their problems related to education and become strong and self-reliant.
Benefits of the Scheme
The Yogi government will give smartphones to one crore young men and women of Uttar Pradesh, the UP government will give smartphones to the candidates taking admission in graduate, postgraduate, or any diploma. Yogi government had fixed the budget of this scheme at three thousand crores.
- Candidates must fill in personal information like the name of the candidate, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Applicants should fill out the application form and allot a registration number to each candidate.
- Candidates will receive a login password on their mobile numbers.
- Candidates should log in using the password received on their contact number and fill in the remaining details like complete address, category, income details, and educational information.
- Candidates must upload scanned copies of their recent passport-size photographs.
- Aadhaar Card
- School ID Card
- Residence Certificate
- Contact Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mark sheet of the last class
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Statement
Endnote: If any queries regarding the post on the UP Free Smart Phone Yojana comment here and keep on visiting this site for more updates.