UP Scholarship 2021 Application Form, Status, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria: UP Scholarship 2021: Scholarship is a financial aid for students to continue further studies. The student is not required to repay the scholarship money to the government. Scholarships are usually awarded as prizes by government/institutions or Angio. The Interested and eligible students of Uttar Pradesh state who are a student’s of the learning system those can apply for UP Scholarship 2021.
UP will be Invited Online Application Form for those candidates who are studying in the Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and pursue UG, PG and Other Diploma Course. Both Fresh and Renewal Candidates can get UP Scholarship 2021. You Can check full details regarding UP Scholarship Status 2021 like Application form Important Date, Eligibility Criteria and others.
UP Scholarship 2021 Overview
|Scholarship Name||UP Scholarship 2021|
|Category||UP Scholarship Application Form|
|Authority Name||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|UP Scholarship Session||2021-2022|
|UP Scholarship Scheme||9th, 10th, 11th, 12th|
UG, PG and Other Diploma Course
|Mode of UP Scholarship application||Online|
|Online system||Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System|
Uttar Pradesh Scholar Ship Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should enrol in school, College, Institute or University.
- For Pre Matric Class 9: The interested candidates must have Passed Class 8 Exams and should be enrolled in Class 9.
- For Pre Matric Class 10: The interested candidates must have Passed Class 9 Exams and Enrolled in Class 10.
- For Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exams and should be enrolled in Class 11.
- For Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exams and should be enrolled in Class 12.
- For UG: Enrolled with UG, PG, and Diploma Certificate courses.
income eligibility requirements Category-wise
|Pre-Matric (Class 9th & 10th)||Minimum Annual income|
|For General/SC/ST||1 lakh|
|For OBC||1 lakh|
|For Minorities||1 lakh|
|Post-Matric (Class 11th & 12th)||Minimum Annual income|
|For General/OBC/ Minority||2 lakhs|
|For SC/ST||2.5 lakhs|
|Post-Matric (Other than intermediate)||Minimum Annual income|
|For General/SC/ST||2 lakhs|
|For Minorities||2 lakhs|
|For OBC||2 lakhs|
UP Scholarship 2021 Important Date
|Events||Class 9th-10th||Class 11th-12th||Other Courses (Dashmottar)|
|Online Application Start||July 2021||July 2021||September 2021|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||September 2021||November 2021||September 2021|
|Last Date Of Complete Form||September 2021||November 2021||September 2021|
|Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute||September 2021||November 2021||September 2021|
How to Apply Application Form for UP Scholarship
Fresh Candidate: Candidates who have never applied before and they are applying for the first time in This Year they can apply Your Self As A Fresh Candidate.
Renewal Candidate: Candidates who have applied before, those can also apply by renewing the Scholarship Form in This Year as Renewal Candidate.
Candidates can read official notification to get eligibility criteria details and also can contact to Enrolled College.
Aadhar Card is a mandatory document For the Scholarship Application 2021
- For General / OBC : Rs. 0/-
- For SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- For Ph Candidates: Rs. 0/-
List of Scholarships 2021
The candidate who wants to get scholarship has to be selected by the government. Interested to apply for UP Scholarship Programme, those can check types of the scholarships offered by the UP Government. The student should know what the eligibility criteria for which they are Appling are. Before submitting the application form, know what last date is. UP Government offers below mention Scholarships:
- UPTU Scholarship
- UPSTATE Scholarships
- UP NTSE Scholarship
- UP RPO Scholarship
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
Uttar Pradesh scholarship 2021 Required Documents
Following documents required for Uttar Pradesh scholarship: Candidates who are willing to apply UP Scholarship application form 2021, those must be ready with the following documents.
- Marksheets and certificates of the qualifying exam
- Residence proof such as voter Id proof, PAN card, driving license, ration card, aadhaar card, etc.
- Caste certificates (as applicable)
- Income certificate
- Annual non-refundable fee
- Aadhaar No.
- Receipt of fee submitted at the school/institute
- Registration no. current school/institution
- Bank passbook
- Passport-sized photograph