UP Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Online Form: The UP scholarship was started by the state of Uttar Pradesh to increase literacy rates. It includes multiple pre-matric (class 9 and class 10) and post-matric (classes 11,12, undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., Diploma, or any certificate degree) schemes for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General category candidates. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support to candidates at different levels of education in the state. Many candidates benefited from the scholarship. In this article, we discuss eligibility criteria, the application process, and other details for the post of UP scholarship 2023.
Overview of UP Scholarship 2023
|Organized By||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scholarship For||Class 9 to PG|
|Release Date||Announced Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2023
- The candidates must be natives of Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate must come under the minorities (SC/ST/OBC) to be eligible for the UP scholarship.
- Only students who have a domicile in Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate must be registered on the UP-Scholarship portal.
- The candidate must be studying in the 9th or 10th class for a pre-matric scholarship.
- Candidates must be studying in the 11th or 12th class for a post-matric scholarship.
- The candidate must have enrolled in a graduation or post-graduation course in a recognized university.
- The candidate needs to score more than 50% marks in the last academic year.
Minimum Family Income
For pre-matric scholarship, the family income should be not more than Rs. one Lakh per annum to apply.
For post-matric scholarship, the family income should not be more than Rs. two Lakhs per annum.
Candidates must provide the necessary documents and the official notification for the Uttar Pradesh grant contains the document list.
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of the qualifying exam
- Bank passbook
- Present year fee receipt
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Residential proof like ration card, Aadhaar card, voter ID, Driving license, and pan card
- Student ID proof
UP Scholarship Courses
- Class 9, 10, 11, 12
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Diploma Course
- Certificate Courses
- Other Exams
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2023?
- Candidates should visit the official portal of the UP Scholarship 2023.
- On the homepage, you should find a tab with the name registration under the student section.
- Select the category of scholarship which you want to apply for and fill in all the mandatory details.
- After filling in the details then click on submit button to register.
- Take a printout copy of the registration slip for future use.
- After the registration section is completed then go to the student section and click on fresh login as per your scholarship.
- Log in with the help of your date of birth, registration number, and password.
- After logging in you will be redirected to the page regarding important instructions for filling the form.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the box at the end of the page and proceed.
- Fill in the application form and submit it.
- After clicking proceed you will be redirected to the user dashboard.
- Click on the application form and fill in the other details and submit the form.
- Upload all the documents and photographs of the candidates.
- After uploading the documents verify the application form and submit the form.
- Submit the hard copy to the respective educational institutes.
How to Check Status Online
- Visit the official portal of the UP scholarship and find the tab with the name status and click on it.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth information.
- UP Scholarship online status is displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout copy of the same by clicking on the print button present on the page.
Endnote: For any queries regarding the post of UP Scholarship 2023 comment here and keep on bookmarking this site for more updates.