UPPCL Job 2022 UPPCL Recruitment Application Form, Date- AE, JE, Technician: UPPCL Job 2022: Check latest upcoming information regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2022 like Application Form, Date, Admit Card, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card for various posts like Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, Account Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, Electrician, and Electrical, Clerk Posts, Electrician, and Electrical. UPPCL is referring as Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, It is the company of electricity transmission and distribution in Uttar Pradesh.
Every year the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Offers job posts for recruiting various posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, Account Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, Clerk Posts, Electrician, and Electrical. You can get more update about the latest upcoming jobs related to UPPCL Recruitment 2022.
Latest Update: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has published a recruitment notification to fill up 18 vacancies of Office Assistant-III (Accounts) & Stenographer Grade III Vacancies.
UPPCL Job 2022 Overview
- Name of the Board Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Name of the Posts: Stenographer, Office Assistant
- Number of Vacancies:18
- Starting Date to Apply 01.11.2019
- Last Date to Apply:14.11.2019
- Application Mode Apply Online
- Job Location Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
- Official Website;
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before going to apply online application form, candidates have a look Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, Account Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, Clerk Posts, Electrician, and Electrical. The interested Candidates can Download Official notifications through the link provided below…..
UPPCL Educational Qualification:
For Stenographer Grade III: – The candidates must have passed a Graduation degree from a recognized university or an equivalent degree recognized by a state government.
Speed of minimum of 60 words per minute in Hindi
Hindi typing on a computer is a minimum of 30 words per minute.
Age limit: The candidate’s minimum required age is 21-40 years as of 01-07-2019.
Office Assistant: – Candidates have a Graduation degree in Commerce from a state/center University.
Hindi typing speed of a minimum of 30 words per minute.
For Technician, Electrician, and Electrical :
- The interested candidates must have passed High School (Class 10th) from any recognized board and candidates also have 02 Years Certification.03 years diploma on NCVT /SCVT approved for these trades- Wireman, Electrician, Lineman, Electrical and Basic Knowledge of Computer.
For Junior Engineer,
- The candidates should have completed the Polytechnic Diploma/ B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Assistant Engineer- Update soon
Account Officer- Update soon
Stenographer- Update soon
Clerk Posts- Update soon
Age Limit: Update after the announcement of official Notification.
UPPCL Recruitment 2022 Important Date
- Online Application Starts from Update soon
- Closing date of Online Application & Fee: Update Soon
- Admit card will be issued: Update soon
- Examination Date: Update soon
- Answer key release: Update soon
- The result will announce: Update soon
- Merit list: Update soon
UPPCL Job 2022 Application Form
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will invite application form for recruiting posts of like Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, Account Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, Clerk Posts, Electrician, and Electrical, Clerk Posts, Electrician, and Electrical vacancies. Those interested and eligible candidates read the step to Apply Online.
How to Apply
- Go to the online mode on the official website of UPPCL and Click on the Official Link from the above.
- A home page will open of the official website of UPPCL recruitment.
- Check recent notifications or the latest news fields on the home page.
- Open notification link related to late job notification of UPPCL recruitment 2022.
- The interested candidates can check the notification pdf.
- Read eligibility criteria carefully and click on apply online link.
- Fill in candidate’s mandatory fields in online application forms like personal details, educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form without getting a delay.
| Stenographer Grade III Advertisement||Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online For Stenographer Grade III||Registration Login|
UPPCL Job post-2022 Admit Card
The Admit card/hall ticket is a mandatory document to carry on the day of the exam at the examination hall. without a valid admit card no one candidate can participate in exam of UPPCL Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, Account Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, Clerk Posts, Electrician, and Electrical. UPPCL will be issued admit card by online mode on the official website of UPPCL.
The admit card will contain candidates’ information and examination information like exam date, exam time, exam center name, candidates roll number, candidates name and registration number.
UPPCL Job post-2022 selection Process
- Written examination
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
UPPCL Job post-2022 Result
The result will announce after the completion of all the recruitment processes. The authority will declare the final result by online mode on the official website of the recruitment authority. The result will contain marks obtained by candidates in the recruitment examination.
UPPCL Cut Off 2022
The cut-off marks is the minimum required marks to qualify the examination; the authority will prepare a merit list for shortlisting the eligible candidates based on cutoff marks. The cut of marks will be decided by the recruitment authority.