UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023, UPRVUNL Job posts JE, Chemist & Assistant Vacancies: Check details regarding UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 for recruiting vacancy of JE, Chemist & Assistant Vacancies like Application Form, Admit card Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, result, and exam scheme. The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) will release a recruitment notification for recruiting various posts of UPRVUNL Job 2023 like- Junior Engineer (Trainee), Assistant Accountant, Chemist Grade II, and Office Assistant-III (Accounts). The interested and eligible candidates must read the official notification before going to apply online application. The UPRVUNL will be started soon on the Official Website uprvunl.org.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is a UP Government Undertaking Company for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state. It handles thermal power stations of Uttar Pradesh. Stay with the latest upcoming recruitment notifications for UPRVUNL Job 2023.
UPRVUNL Job 2023
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)|
|No of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer Civil (Trainee), Chemist Grade-II, Assistant Accountant and Office Assistant-III|
|Exam Date||In June Month (Tentative)|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For Jr. Engineer (Civil) – The interested candidates must have 10th/12th pass with 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board.
For Chemist Grade-II – Candidates must have completed M.Sc Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University by law in UP.
For Assistant Accountant (AA) – Candidates must have passed a Bachelor Degree in Commerce stream from a University established by the act of Central Government.
For Office Assistant (OA) Grade-III – The Candidates should be completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce subjects from a University established by the act of Central Government with minimum typing speed of 40 wpm in English and 35 wpm in Hindi.
- For Junior Engineer Trainee: candidates minimum required age is 18 and not more than 40 years
- For Chemist, Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant posts: candidates age should be between 21years to 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC/ST/BC & MBC candidates have 5 years.
UP RVUNL Post wise vacancies
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) – Update Soon
- Assistant Accountant – Update Soon
- Chemist Grade-II – Update Soon
- Office Assistant-III (Accounting): Update Soon
UPRVUNL Job 2023 Important Date
Application Form Starting Date: will be updated soon
Last Date Application Form: Will be updated soon
Fee Payment Last Date: will be updated soon
Admit Card – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
The result will announce: Available Soon
UPRVUNL Job 2023 Steps to Apply
- Firstly, the candidates go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited– www.uprvunl.org
- Click on official notification, download and read UPRVUNL notification details.
- Then click on the apply link and online application form will open.
- Enter candidate’s details, academic qualification, skill, experience, and other details in the online application form.
- Upload candidate’s documents, image, and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay requested application fee by suitable mode.
- Before submitting the application form, recheck the entered details.
- Finally, submit it and take a print out of online application form.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The examination will be online mode as the computer-based competitive exam.
- For Office Assistant posts, typing test will be on the computer.
- The candidates will select based on the merit list. The Merit List will be prepared based on marks candidates obtain marks in the examination.
- Then candidates go-to document verification.
The UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 Admit Card will be issued by online mode for downloading. The Admit card is mandatory documents for participating in UPRVUNL Recruitment Examination 2023. So Candidates go to download their CBT Admit card on Official website of UPRVUNL. Here We will update the Direct Link to Download the UPRVUNL Admit Card 2023.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2023 Exam Scheme :
- The examination will be an online mode as a CBT Exam.
- CBT question paper will be Objective type.
- The question paper will consist of 200 Questions of 200 Marks
- The examination duration will be 03 Hours.
- There is Negative Marking will apply of 0.25 Marks.
UPPCL Job 2023 UPPCL Recruitment Application Form, Date- AE, JE, Technician: