UPTET Notification 2023, Exam Date, Application Form, Admit Card: UP TET 2023: UPTET stands for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. UPTET is Conducted by UP Government. It is a state level entrance exam for those candidates who want to become a Teacher in Uttar Pradesh State for Primary Schools (Class I to Class V), Junior High Schools (Class VI to Class VIII) and Inter Colleges etc.
UP TET is a mandatory exam to qualify appointed as a teacher at various private and public schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPTET will be conducted by UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Every year the UP State Education Board of Department conducts the Uttar Pradesh Teacher eligibility test in the month of October. Here we are providing details regarding UPTET 2023. Like – Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, exam date and admit card etc. Check complete detail about UPTET Notification 2023
UPTET 2023 Overview
- Board Name: – Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board
- Full Form: – Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Known: UP TET
- Exam Date- October 2023
- Status: – Available
- Application Mode: – Online
- Last Date Apply: – September 2023
- Admit Card: – second week of October 2023
Exam Important Dates (Tentative): –
Online Application form Available: Second Week of September 2023
Closing Date of Application Form: September 2023
Last Date to pay the fee: September 2023
UP TET Exam Date 2019 October 2023
Admit Card will available: Update soon
Exam Date 2023: Update Soon
UP TET 2023 Result: Updates soon
UPTET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Nationality: All Eligible and interested Indian aspirants can apply. Those Candidates are eligible who are belonging to Bhutan/Tebit/Nepal for the UPTET 2019 exam.
Age limit: The age limit is deference for categories candidates.
- SC/ST categories candidates: 18-40 YEARS
- PH categories candidates: 18-45 YEARS
- OBC: 18-38 YEARS
- UR: 18-35 YEARS
Educational Qualification: The eligibility criteria are different for primary and post-primary school. Candidates should meet the below mention eligibility criteria given below.
UP TET 2023 Primary teacher eligibility:
- The interested candidates must have passed 12th standard with 50% marks. Along with 4 years diploma od B.EL.ED. OR
- Graduate candidates must have 2 years of B.T.C training or D.El.Ed. OR
- The Candidate should have a graduate/post graduate degree from recognized University along with 2 years D.ED Diploma. OR
- Candidate should be a graduate with 2 Years BTC training in Hindi or Urdu.
UP TET 2023 Post-Primary teacher’s eligibility:
- The candidates must have graduate or post-graduate with 50% of marks from the recognized University NCTE. Also, Candidates have a diploma in 2 years in B.Ed training Or 4 years of diploma in B.EL.ED. or B.S.C.D.
UPTET 2023 Application Form
The Interested and Eligible Candidates can submit UPTET Online Application Form by online mode, candidates need to visit the official website of UP Basic Education Board. The application form will available in the month of September/October 2023. The Board will accept Only Online Application application form.
How to apply UP TET Online Application Form
- The Candidates needs to visit the official website.
- Access the respective link of the application form as ‘Online registration form
- Enter complete details in application form and submit.
- Then, submit requested the application fees by using challan or SBI I collect.
- After pay, the application fee fills the second stage of exam form.
- Upload candidates scanned photo and signature in the prescribed format and finally submit the form.
- Take a printout of dully filled application form for future reference.
UP TET Application Fees:
The Application fees pay either online or offline mode.
The online application fee will be done by SBI Internet Banking/internet banking/ Debit Cards / Credit Cards.
The Offline Application Fee will be Payable by HDFC Payment-
- For candidate Belong SC/ ST Category have to pay 300/-
- For Other Category/ Un Reserved Candidates have to pay 500/-
- For PwD Candidates have No Application Fee
Selection Process of UP TET
The Candidates will be passed on the basis of written examination.
The Examination will conduct for two paper- Paper I & Paper II.
Paper I: For the primary level (from class I-V)
Paper II: For classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level)
UP TET Exam Pattern 2023
UPTET will be conducted by offline mode.
The Question paper type will Objective type multiple choice questions.
Paper 1 will be held for those candidates who have applied for the teacher of class 1 to class 5.
Paper 2 will be held for those candidates who have interested in the teacher for class 6 to class 8.
There is no negative marking scheme in UPTET.
UP D.El.Ed Admission, Registration Date, Eligibility Criteria
UP TET Admit Card 2023
UP TET admit card 2023 will be announced on the official website.
All candidates open the official website of the authority. UP TET 2023 Exam admit card will be issued two weeks before the examination.
The Candidate can download Admit card by entering registration number. The Admit card is mandatory documents to carry at examination hall. All information will contain by call latter regarding the exam. Without a admit card candidates not appear in the examination hall.
Answer key UPTET 2023 will be published in the month of Feb 2019.
Candidates can count their marks via given performance.
The answer key will available in PDF format at the official website of UP TET.
After completion of the examination, concern authority will publish the final answer key.
The Finally Result will be declared in the month of March 2023.
The Candidates can download their scorecard from the official web portal.
Candidates need to entring the Name and Roll number to download the result.
Selected candidates will get the certificates. please do comment if you have any query regarding UPTET Notification 2023.