Vishakhapatnam Army Recruitment Rally 2023 ARO Vizag Army Bharti Date, Registration: ARO Vizag Army Recruitment Rally 2023: Vishakhapatnam Open Army Recruitment Rally will conduct for 7 districts of Andhra Pradesh (AP) East Godavari, Guntur, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Anantapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah, West Godavari, Prakasam, Kurnool, Nellore and Srikakulam, Krishna and Yanam (Puducherry). Every year the Indian Army conducts Army Rally for recruiting various posts of the Indian Army like Duty (GD), Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical, Nursing Assistants and Soldier Tradesmen (Musician).
The ARO Vishakhapatnam comes under Headquarters Chennai zone. Candidates who belong to Andhra Pradesh can apply for the Indian Army Vishakhapatnam Open Bharti 2023. Check more details from the below section like- Application Form, Eligibility Criteria Date, Age, Height, Weight, Chest, And Physical Efficiency Test (PFT), Medical Test, Admit Card and Result.
Vishakhapatnam Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Overview
- Name of Authority: Indian Army ARO Vishakhapatnam
- Name of Post: Soldier GD, Technical, Soldier Clerk, Nursing Assistant (NA), and Tradesmen
- Exam Name: Vishakhapatnam/Vizag Army Rally 2023
- Notification: Online Application, Date
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: All Over India
- Status: Available Soon
Vishakhapatnam Army Recruitment Rally 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Sol Technical: the interested candidate’s most qualified 12th class/ Intermediate Examination with PCM Stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
Nursing Asst: The Candidates should have cleared 12th/Intermediate from a recognized school board with 40% marks in compulsory in PCB Stream (Phy, Chem, and Bio) with 50% marks in aggregate.
GD: Candidates should have completed 10th class with minimum 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject from any recognized state and center Board.
Clerk/SKT: Candidates have qualified 12th/10+2 class in any subject with minimum 60% marks and 50% marks in each subject.
Tradesman (All Trades): Candidates should have passed 10th/High School class from any recognized Board.
- Soldier General Duty (SGD): The candidate’s Age limit for General Duty (GD) is 17 ½ to 21 years
- For Clerk/SKT, Technical, and Nursing Assistant Age limit must be between17 ½ to 23 years
- Tradesman: Minimum 17 ½ years and a maximum of 23 years
- Education Havaldar: Age limit is 20 years to 25 years
Vishakhapatnam Army Bharti 2023 Important Date
Online Registration Available from: Update Soon
Last Date to Apply Online Application: Update Soon
Army Rally Starting Date: Update Soon
Bharti Last Date Last week of November 2019
Medical Test: Update Soon
Download Admit Card: Update Soon
Written Examination Date: Update Soon
Vishakhapatnam Army Bharti 2023 Application Form
The Application process is a mandatory part of participating in Open Army Rally 2023. The candidates need to complete the registration process and then fill up the online application form. After completion of the registration process, you will get a registration number and password.
- First, candidates open the official website of the Indian Army.
- Read the official notification before going to apply.
- Now the official web page of the Indian Army will appear in a new tab, then candidates access the JCO/Apply/Login link.
- New candidates open the Registration form and old user can log in with their email and password.
- Now you can submit your duly filled application form with selecting your Indian army posts.
ARO Vishakhapatnam Army Rally 2023 Require Documents
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Admit Card
- Character Certificate
- Un- Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Candidates Relationship Certificate
- Sportsmen Certificate
- Single Bank A/C
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Affidavit and Xerox Copies of All).
ARO Vishakhapatnam Army Rally 2023 Selection Process
Candidates must carry Admit Card at the examination center on the day of Rally. The Admit card is an important document which contains information about candidates and army rally like candidates name, roll number, exam center name, exam date and time.
The Recruitment program will be published in local newspapers and the official website of Indian Army. Candidates will select based on their performance in the below phases.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Tests
- Checking of documents
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
- Merit List will publish
- Enrolment & Dispatch of selected candidates.