West Bengal B.Pharm Admission 2023 | Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s of Pharmacy refers to four years of the undergraduate program in medical science. During this course, they study drugs, medicines, pharmaceuticals, medical chemistry, etc. The candidates pursuing B.Pharm have a wide scope in both private and public sectors. Candidates can apply for the common entrance test to take admission into pharmacy colleges. They can apply through the state-level pharmacy entrance exams which are similar to engineering entrance tests. B. Pharma entrance exams will be conducted at different levels to provide the qualified candidate admission into different courses. The exams will be conducted for undergraduate as well as postgraduate pharmacy courses. In this article, we discuss eligibility criteria, application online, entrance exam, etc for the post of West Bengal B.Pharm admission 2023.
West Bengal B. Pharm Entrance Exam
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board conducts a state-level exam every year. It is mandatory for the candidates to take admitted to pharmacy colleges. The mode of the exam for West Bengal admission is offline and two hours will be allotted for the test.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal B. Pharm 2023
- The candidate must be a resident of India
- Candidates must be 17 years of age.
- Candidates should complete 12th standard from a recognized organization with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- It is necessary to score 60% marks in all three subjects.
- The candidate should clear the WBJEE entrance exam.
- Reserved category candidates who want to take admitted to pharmacy courses should have a domicile certificate.
|Category||Type of Institute||Admission Fee|
|Open Category Seats||Government Engineering and Technology colleges||5000/-|
|Open Category Seats||Self Financing Universities||5000/-|
How to apply for the post of West Bengal B.Pharm Admission 2023?
- Candidates should visit the application form online.
- Fill out the application form with the name of the candidate, father’s name, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates have to create the password and remember the password.
- Candidates should click on the login button.
- After logging in, candidates have to enter all their details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload all the needed documents with recent photographs.
- Candidates can take a soft copy of the application form for future use.
Important Dates for West Bengal B. Pharm 2023
|Online Application||February 2023|
|Last Date for Submission||March 2023|
|Application Fee||August 2023|
|Admit Card||July 2023|
Candidates should download admit cards online from the website. It is mandatory to carry a hall ticket and required documents at the time of the entrance exam. Candidates must have to carry all required Id proof during the examination. The admit card contains
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Time and Date of Examination
- Address of Exam Centre
- Important Instructions for Exams
- Signature of Candidates
The result will be declared on the official site of the exam. Candidates must be scored the best marks to appear in the counseling. Enter your roll number or date of birth and download it. The final result will be prepared under the marking scheme prepared by National Testing Agency.
The answer key will be uploaded by the conducting on the web portal. Candidates must check their answers given in the key. By login in with your application number and password, you will be able to download the answer key.
To qualify for the exam minimum marks will be scored in the exam. Candidates who are qualified will be called for counseling.
Endnote: Candidates should follow the page and if any queries regarding the post of West Bengal B.Pharm admission 2023 comment here and we will provide the information.